Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
So I started watching the siege, i dont know if this is a movie, or a tv show, dont watch much tv inbetween work and sleep. anyways, i watched it and saw some of the best slides, and spin outs, and off roading, in a contour, it was a champaign (spelling) colored 96 or 97 tour. it was an auto i believe. looked good speeding around, ohh yes, it was a se also.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
S
S
yeah ive seen that movie before. i cant remember who stars in it though. damn oh well i cant remember who it is but yeah i have a 96 contour but its a GL instead of a a SE. i love them cars!!

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Doesn't Denzel Washington star in that movie? Its a good show if thats the one i'm thinking of.

Joel Falkenberg
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Denzel, Bruce Willis, I forgot who else.

2004 Ford Freestar V6 Boogity Boogity Boogity, Let's go racin Boys!
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by strine:
yeah ive seen that movie before. i cant remember who stars in it though. damn oh well i cant remember who it is but yeah i have a 96 contour but its a GL instead of a a SE. i love them cars!!

did they add side skirts to the gl in 96. I saw side skirts so i figured it was a se.

denzel washington, and the lady from american president is all i remember. very good movie though, and that other guy, uhh the one who speaks arabic in the movie, good actor too.

btw, now i realize it was a movie, lol

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by auiotour:
Originally posted by strine:

did they add side skirts to the gl in 96. I saw side skirts so i figured it was a se.

denzel washington, and the lady from american president is all i remember. very good movie though, and that other guy, uhh the one who speaks arabic in the movie, good actor too.

btw, now i realize it was a movie, lol

Annette Benning?

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard