Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Originally posted by EvlBill:
I'm not quite sure what to make out of this one...

Looks like a dog lifting its leg to piss.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
People [censored] about ricers but what a lot of people done realize is ricers are what brings a lot of the mods. I mean come on think about it. Its not your car so why worry about it?

97 Mystquie GS - I4 ATX died at 168K 94 Pontiac Crap AM SE - 2.3L I4 5spd 2002 Mazda Protege5 - 2.0L ATX
F
Farcus Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by StealthWyvern:
People [censored] about ricers but what a lot of people done realize is ricers are what brings a lot of the mods. I mean come on think about it. Its not your car so why worry about it?

Because I have to put up with their cars everyday. When I am tring to go to sleep for work I don't what to hear that sh!t. Just like you have a right to do what you want I have a right not to hear it.

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by Farcus:

Because I have to put up with their cars everyday. When I am tring to go to sleep for work I don't what to hear that sh!t. Just like you have a right to do what you want I have a right not to hear it.

he has a right to [censored]... I feel what he is saying, it sucks and just makes me sick.. there is a line, once you cross that line it just gets rediculous.

Black 98.5 SVT "Kellie" First rule of italian driving: What is behind you, DOESN'T matter
F
Farcus Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
F
I don't know why your so concerned with everybody else's cars. Let them do as they please, to each his own. Most of the contours that you see that are very low have ground controls and can be adjusted. Usually they just put them that low for a picture. As far as the audio system, what constitutes too loud? I love my 300.00 circuit city system and don't know what I would do with out it. It consists of an eclipse HU, mb quart components in the rear doors, vifa/mb quarts in the front doors, 2 PPI A300 amps, audiocontrol 3.1 line driver/EQ, and 2 JL audio 10w3's in Jl's HO ported box. I didn't put this together because i want a hearing aid in twenty years, I did it because I enjoy the musical reproduction that it's capable of and makes my drive more enjoyable. Yes it's tuned for SQ but I'll make sure to swing down your street and show you what 2 10's can sound like. Oh and for the record, i have magnaflow mufflers with 4 in. tips

Like I said in my original post the reason why I am so concerned is because I have to put up with those cars everyday. I have a right to not to hear your system from a block away. You definalty spent alot on your system. Congralations. You wasted alot of money. All those components for about 100 cubic feet. If I see you coming down the street I be sure to leave a few 10 penny nails in the street for ya. And about lowered cars, I have been behind two cars in the last month that had to slow down to about 20 to go over dips in the road. That is just stupid.

Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
I have a clean system that happens to get very loud myself. I've been into music for a pretty long time (musician for most of my life) and I like listening to music while I'm in the car. Everyone has their priorities. I like being able to have my window down on the freeway with wind blowing in my hair and not be able to hear any road noise. All I can hear is a near perfect reproduction of some music. I never really turn it up anymore, but every once in a while I like to let it rip. Perhaps if you rode in a car with a clean loud system some time it would change your opinion. Or it could just not be for you. Just don't say I wasted my money.

I do agree that there are a lot of kids running around that have two rf subs in a bandpass box and a power acoustic amp blaring just to do it. I don't like this, especially when all I can hear are the subs and the windows are down!

Btw, I used to live off a busy road and all I would hear are loud exhaust systems all night long. I'd have to say that there were more Jeeps and trucks with loud exhaust than riceburners.

95 SE Modded - Gone 98 E0 Black SVT - Gone 98 se sport - Broken 00 T-Red SVT - Nice
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
You don't have to like the system in their car. But in the same right, they should respect your right to not hear them. My car is pretty loud i must say, but i always turn it down when i am in a residential area. I only run it full out when i am on highways with the windows open. If its any consolation, they will be the ones with hearing damage in a few years (i already can tell i got hearing damage). Loud cars seem to be a dying fad in my area. There used to be a jeep that came by that would rattle all the windows in my house from about 100 feet down the street. There just doesn't seem to be the ammount of them around.

For the cars with loud exhausts, they are annoying but NO WHERE near the volume of a harley. There should be some noise control on them

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Farcus:

ok i was referign to just during the day. But yes I do agree with you on the the night time issue.

I get this dumbass wannabe ganster driving around my neighborhood rattling windows on my house settign off peoples car alarms and so forth. But why stop thier lets move onto the Motorcycles. [censored] Harleys are cool and all but not one reving its motor in the middle of the night or crotchrockets, muslces cars, dogs, animals in heat, oh the navys jets helicopters that fly over my house. I mean thiers just some things you cant do a damn thing about.

97 Mystquie GS - I4 ATX died at 168K 94 Pontiac Crap AM SE - 2.3L I4 5spd 2002 Mazda Protege5 - 2.0L ATX
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
Hey farcus here's one for ya=JUST GO SOMEWHERE AND LIVE ALONE You must still live with your mommy cause it sounds like you still breast feed you little cry baby. Grow up and worry about yourself a$$hole.

black 98 svt power 1 mufflers w/resonator removed jvc headunit rear reflector and front grille painted black ding guards removed side badges replaced w/apc oval lights born on sept. 3rd of 97' #3,382 of 6,535
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
that molested cars site is whack. What a freakin stupid site. I mean yeah, some of the cars are down right ugly. But half of them look decent and I don't know what is wrong with them. Honestly, I dont think they have great cars so they have to rag on everyone elses.

As for you and what you can't stand. I myself like Ricey looking cars... to an extent. There is a line you can cross I believe. But it is THEIR car and THEIR right to do whatever THEY want to it. All I can say is move to Cali.... don't they have strict muffler restrictions?

Steve

Steven. L. Benthal Jr. 98 Mystique: Meshed Grille & Pioneer Sound System
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard