Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
I really like this site. Recently while at a mall I was surrounded by at least eight contours of various years. Just wish I knew of a way to tell the owners of those cars about this site with like a sticker or something.

Moderators is there a way to access the mailing addresses of all of the contour owners out there for the purpose of sending them information about this website?

I am sure that this would increase membership to this site possibly increasing funds available needed to keep site running.

any ideas.

F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
There's group buys out for CEG shirts and stickers I believe if you wanna advertise for the site you can check those out.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Most of the Contour owners I see are also eligible for AARP so they're probably not interested.

Bless our servicemen & women overseas. L.Cpl Ian Malone, 1st Battalion Irish Guards, R.I.P.
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by MarkO:
Most of the Contour owners I see are also eligible for AARP so they're probably not interested.

Or the car needs to be back by 5 with a full tank of gas

-- 1999 SVT #220 -- In retrospect, it was all downhill from here. RIP, CEG.
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Sad to say, I've detemined that a lot of people view the Tour as just a car and that's it. A way to get from one point to another. They don't appreciate the marvelous piece of engineering machinery that it is. Especially my CSVT Okay, so I'm a little biased?

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M

LOL yea I see the same thing. Whats up with like 80 yr old ladys driving tours? And they all sit with the steering wheel in thier laps

99 Blk SE Sport 2.5 CD4E Euro Focus SVT Wheels 5 % tint Mesh Grilles w/indiglo ford KKM intake filter FMS 9mm wires Superchip Signal mirrors Fog lamp mod Dingless A6 sidemarkers Duals SVT springs/struts
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A

Excuse me, little youngster, but I have an AARP card and an SCCA membership card in my wallet. We can still see over the steering wheel and find the clutch and brake pedals, you know (well, some of us, anyway).

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I get this a lot:

[Puzzled look on face]"They actually have a whole website dedicated to the FORD CONTOUR? Wow.[/puzzled look on face]

'01 Escape XLT V6 on S100 CDT Audio/Ascendant Audio/Rockford/JBL/Knukonceptz setup '00 SE Sport ATX
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by MCconnection cc:
LOL yea I see the same thing. Whats up with like 80 yr old ladys driving tours?

Many reasons. My elderly neighbors recently got a '99 SE Sport because (a) they liked their old Topaz, and this was the next step up; (b) it's responsive, has a decent ride and easy to use controls (Hello BMW, listen up to that last one!); and (c) it's not a huge floatmobile. It can be parked into a parking space accidently crooked, and still won't scrape cars on both sides.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by gwellington:

Excuse me, little youngster, but I have an AARP card and an SCCA membership card in my wallet. We can still see over the steering wheel and find the clutch and brake pedals, you know (well, some of us, anyway).

Yeah, and some of you can run over people at markets while confusing those pedals.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard