Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by freakshow:
Originally posted by sjsmk1:
Seriously considering a stage 3 and flywheel, but do we know the weight of the flywheel in comparison to the fidanza (11.5 lbs), because in this case a few pounds makes all the difference??

You probably got that off of SPMotorsports site but it is incorrect. If you check Fidanza's homepage and download the mini catalog for flywheels it shows you 9lbs.

that is correct. actually when i shipped mine from the post office, it came out to under 9 in the package so...

E0 silver #185 *3L hybrid+lots of mods DYNO(moderate tune): 205 whp/ 190ftlb http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/449801
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
That seems to be the case with these flywheels. Even though Findanza says 11.5lbs, it is acutally a tad less than 9lbs. The Spec is the exact same, except they actually tell you it a little under 9 lbs .

But as far as ordering goes, when your ready to order, please lets me know and I"ll place your order as soon as I recieve your money. I accept credit cards(pay pal +2.9%), money orders, personal checks(have to clear).............................

OH and if you need a Quaife, PM me and I'll beat any competitors price. Thanks

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
what kind of cost for labor should i anticipate (just in general)for installation of the clutch and flywheel...no need to be exact, just want some estimates from past experiences..Thanks

96' Mondeo Conversion/Only one Extensive US & UK mods Konig Imagine 17"s on Nitto NT450 Rubber Need $750 for wheels and tires, pics on my profile
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Once money is received, what kind of ETA are we expecting?

Thanks, My car is waiting to be fixed is why I ask.

Eric

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by myfastse:
Once money is received, what kind of ETA are we expecting?

Thanks, My car is waiting to be fixed is why I ask.

Eric

As soon as I recieve the money, I'll have Spec drop ship your order immedialtly so there will be no hang time. Thanks

F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Originally posted by sjsmk1:
what kind of cost for labor should i anticipate (just in general)for installation of the clutch and flywheel...no need to be exact, just want some estimates from past experiences..Thanks

I called Ford and the mechanics listed time for swapping the clutch and flywheel is 10 hours. You probably should call some good tranny shops around you to get some quotes based on that time. Ford quoted me $675 (lol yeah right) but I found a reputable tranny shop that will do it for $500. You may be able to find a cheaper deal but I've only got about 3 non stealership shops to choose from and only 2 of those are worth taking my car to.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
H
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
H
i am in for a stage 3... my damn clutchmaster clutch went out fast

Last edited by huey3211; 08/05/03 03:25 PM.

98 SVT, clutch masters flywheel, spec stage2 clutch, quaife ,y pipe. and only MOBIL-1 oil. gansta a$$ 2000 Honda Civic on dope("nnnaaawwwzz"). ricers suck KING OF ROAD RAGE i need a center console and cup holder!!!!!1
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by huey3211:
i am in for a stage 3... my damn clutchmaster clutch went out fast

WOW thought clutchmasters was good..

S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Ok guys I've contacted most people who have posted. If your ready to order, then just PM me and we'll get you set up. Thanks

S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Well guys it seems to be goin really well so far. Spec has informed me that they have plenty of these clutches and flywheels in stock so we can expect quick delivery and since this isn't a "Group Buy" you won't have to wait to recieve your products. Thanks

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard