Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I've become a Spec dealer and now would like to start my Motorsports business off with a Group Buy. This Group Buy will be for the SPEC Clutches and/or Flywheel. The Flywheel is nearly the same weight as a Findanza and all these products are built to the highest quality. If you don't thing these prces are amazing then just check out SP motorsports or any other store selling SPEC:

2.5L Duratec

Flywheel = $350

Stage 1 = $300

Stage 2 = $350

Stage 3 = $375

Stage 4 = $385

Stage 5 = $420

2.0 Zetec

Stage 1 = $275

Stage 2 = $310

Stage 3 = $325

Stage 4 = $350

If I am to get 25 orders or more I'll drop the prices even more. you'll NEVER find anyone offering the deals to you this price.

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
I love how GB's come together while my engine is out of the car

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I know for certain someone who will offer me the spec stage 2 and flywheel for $700. It's an AWESOME deal by all means, I'm just saying...

1998 black Contour SVT E0 -KKM Intake -B&M Short Shifter -SPARCO front strut tower bar -24mm Aussie rear sway bar
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by bamf2go:
I know for certain someone who will offer me the spec stage 2 and flywheel for $700. It's an AWESOME deal by all means, I'm just saying...

I don't get it. The stage2 is 350 and the flywheel is 350. Total 700. Am i missing something?

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Whre were you two weeks ago when I ordered all my stuff? Just got a Stage 3 and a flywheel...anyways it's all going in in a week or so with a torsen and maybe a Capaldi FD

Then: 99 Silver Frost SVT #1919 237hp/219tq All Motor Now: 06 White STI Parts 4 sale
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
And those who order will not have to wait. When you order, I'll have Spec drop shipp your orders ASAP so there will be no wait, and there is no minimum to the number of orders. If you have anymore questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks

Also ANY product available on Spec's Website can be bought through me for a discounted price. PM me for different vehicles.

F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
I'm in for a Stage2 no flywheel...any clue what shipping is gonna run to NM? BTW Cuervo thanks for answering all my stupid pm questions on this.
One last thing...I'm assuming that since you're a big time parts dealer now you accept credit cards?

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I've gotten a several orders already but since I have no minimum to order, I won't be making a list. But I'll be sure to let ya'll know of a price drop if we get alot. As I said before I can get any anything from Spec for ya'll, and as soon as ALLLLLLL my paper work it done, I'll be opening up the website to Ram Motorsports, where I'll have the hook up for all my fellow CEG'ers

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
When you say clutch, do you mean just the disk, or the clutch, pressure plate and throwout bearing??? I think I will be in the market for one soon. What are the difference in the different degrees?? I had a Centerforce in the old Probe that "grabbed" very nice without giving high pedal effort. Is that pretty much the same???

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by wontgrowup:
When you say clutch, do you mean just the disk, or the clutch, pressure plate and throwout bearing??? I think I will be in the market for one soon. What are the difference in the different degrees?? I had a Centerforce in the old Probe that "grabbed" very nice without giving high pedal effort. Is that pretty much the same???

These are complete kits that include pressure plate, disk, bearings and tools. The differnce in degrees can be seen here:

SPEC Performance Stage One Clutch Kits - designed to be a driver-friendly, performance-oriented stock replacement clutch kit. Features a unique performance pressure plate and a full-face, sprung hub disc with steel-backed woven organic friction material. Stock pedal pressure with smooth engagement.

SPEC Performance Stage Two Clutch Kits - designed for the aggressive street driver and/or weekend autocrosser. Features a unique performance pressure plate and a sprung hub disc with segmented ("windowed"), chatter-free 100% Kevlar friction material. Slightly firmer than stock pedal pressure with smooth engagement.

SPEC Performance Stage Three Clutch Kits - designed for very aggressive street, autocross, road and drag racing. Features a unique performance pressure plate and a sprung hub, 4-puck carbon/ceramic friction material disc. Firm pedal pressure, aggressive engagement but still streetable. Good for supercharged street cars.

These clutches are built to the highest qualitly and will "grab" wonderfully lol. Any more questions feel free to ask. Thanks

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard