Next Thread
Print Thread
#708092 07/31/03 01:33 AM
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
We all know the dtecttuning bulls*** going on, hopefully. I have posted several times about it and everybody ignores it like they probably will with this one too. I tried to file a buyer complaint on Paypal and it says they can't help me because it's over 30 days....I know they can't go at it, but at least try to help a little, am I wrong? This whole situation is just completely killing me because I'm low on cash as it is now and I would be happy with a heatshield or a refund. Those of you who live in CA know why I am so desperate, it is at least 100 degrees EVERY day and yesterday it rained hot water. I'm dying here....my baby is sucking in extreeeemely hot air and she doesn't like it. oh well, i guess i'll just take it up the ass like everyone else....

99 SVTC, T-Red, #652/2760-12.8.1998 Mother#@%@!* did I sound abstract? I hope it sounded more confusin than that!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
i dunno about what to do with the dtec situation, but i made a heatshield, cost me $1.50 for a tiny trash can from biglots that was cut to form a heatshield

Russell Oval Port 3L Nearly Done MTX75 w/ Homebrew Zetec FD and Torsen Complete
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
I understand that you are frustrated with your situation. I would be too if I felt someone was stealing my money. However, as you admit in your post, you have posted about this numerous times. What is the exact point for the repeated posts? Do you get your money back after a certain number of posts on this topic? Your posts do not do anything constructive to resolve your complaints.

Ben TROLL BECAUSE I SOLD MY 1998 T-Red SVT #4406/6535 Last E0 Made? 1/13/98 SOLD THE SVT TO BUY A 2002 Audi S4 STILL ENJOY MY 1999 Silver Mazda Miata MX-5 Email Me
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
I thought the rule of thumb was that if I repeat the post 68 times, I will find an extra 68 dollars on the money tree I have in my closet. That thing is so damn dry, I need some Miracle-Gro, but Home Depot said they don't carry Miracle-Gro for a money tree, and the weirdest thing happened: the guy at Home Depot laughed in my face The leprechaun that gave me the tree said to do it....
As for the doing anything constructive to resolve my complaints...I'm out of ideas. That is one of the reasons I post; to at least get some ideas. Do you have any? I asked before if anybody knew these guys personally and could just talk to them, but I find it damn hard to beleive that no one does. For such a helpful and kind group we are self proclaimed to be, this simple matter has surprised me. Like I said, I'll just take it up the ass and throw a trash can under my hood.

99 SVTC, T-Red, #652/2760-12.8.1998 Mother#@%@!* did I sound abstract? I hope it sounded more confusin than that!
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by newguysvt:
I thought the rule of thumb was that if I repeat the post 68 times, I will find an extra 68 dollars on the money tree I have in my closet. That thing is so damn dry, I need some Miracle-Gro, but Home Depot said they don't carry Miracle-Gro for a money tree, and the weirdest thing happened: the guy at Home Depot laughed in my face The leprechaun that gave me the tree said to do it....

LOL

Ben TROLL BECAUSE I SOLD MY 1998 T-Red SVT #4406/6535 Last E0 Made? 1/13/98 SOLD THE SVT TO BUY A 2002 Audi S4 STILL ENJOY MY 1999 Silver Mazda Miata MX-5 Email Me

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard