Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
The Ford 100th anniversary celebration is Aug. 1-3rd at Mid America Motorplex. There should a lot of SVT products up there on the road course and 1/8th mile drag strip! A should be great times!

1998 SVT
B
Learned patience the hard way
B
The mustang club of central iowa is putting on a track event at the road course too. I will be over there sunday running my bosses 911 porsche.

Rick

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
The road course racing will be awesome. I hope to see some Lightnings, SVT Foci, and hopefully some SVT Contours!

1998 SVT
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Not a chance!! I won't go to MAM again until they pave that damn road!!!!!!! I still have dust left on the car from November!!!!!

B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Davo7SVT:
Not a chance!! I won't go to MAM again until they pave that damn road!!!!!!! I still have dust left on the car from November!!!!!

A little dust won't hurt. More Contours need to represent in Iowa and Nebraska.

1998 SVT
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Baby SHO:
A little dust won't hurt. More Contours need to represent in Iowa and Nebraska.

We're out all the time man...where are you at???

B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
We're out all the time man...where are you at???

At MidAmerica motorplex on Saturday nights and cruising Omaha any other time.

1998 SVT
B
B

Ya know Dave, they made this amazing invention called a car wash! Just a few minutes and all that annoying dust is gone for good! Now, you the average American consumer, can have a clean car as well. No longer is this amazing invention limited to those who have their own lear jet. Simply fantastic thing man, I'm tellin ya!!!!!

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by Buckshot77:

Ya know Dave, they made this amazing invention called a car wash! Just a few minutes and all that annoying dust is gone for good! Now, you the average American consumer, can have a clean car as well. No longer is this amazing invention limited to those who have their own lear jet. Simply fantastic thing man, I'm tellin ya!!!!!

I love that invention.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
dorks
come to the ford meet on saturday in omaha!!

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by LoCoZ2:
Originally posted by Buckshot77:

I love that invention.

Is there also some fabulous invention that automatically takes our the rock chips and scrapes left by MAM gravel roads? If there is, does it work on any scrape/chip/scratch???? You guys are such clever geniouses with the car wash thing, could you think of one of those machines???

B
B
Keep it under 100 and you might not have that problem! LOL. C'mon man, it's not that bad to drive on gravel.

Rick

B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Is there also some fabulous invention that automatically takes our the rock chips and scrapes left by MAM gravel roads? If there is, does it work on any scrape/chip/scratch???? You guys are such clever geniouses with the car wash thing, could you think of one of those machines???

Drive slow enough that you don't hear the rocks pop the bottom of the car... oh, and stop driving behind Matt. That crazy S.O.B. would rock chip a rubber ball if it followed to closely...

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by bnoon:

Drive slow enough that you don't hear the rocks pop the bottom of the car... oh, and stop driving behind Matt. That crazy S.O.B. would rock chip a rubber ball if it followed to closely...

hey now i represent that statment ass!

actually i wont go down there anymore b/c of the rocks, atleast schribner has gravel, mams ROCKS put a few giant gashes in my paint... and i dont drive like a maniac on dirt/gravel so

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
B
B
Speaking of this weekend, where were you guys? I was there all day sunday running on the track. We had a ball!

Rick

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
where were ya saturday for our meet

sunday: wasnt doin a damn thing, shoulda came out i suppose, i cant run though, transmissions slippin somethin fierce.. i got 0wned by a damn explorer sport last night... i d for hours

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by Speed Demon:
where were ya saturday for our meet

sunday: wasnt doin a damn thing, shoulda came out i suppose, i cant run though, transmissions slippin somethin fierce.. i got 0wned by a damn explorer sport last night... i d for hours

HAHAHAHA the Explorer own3s j00!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard