Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
Webmaster
Webmaster
L
Yay, Sadeeq just woke up from his nap!

-Lance

Lance Kinley CEG Webmaster 95 SE, "Cassandra" 10 years!
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
hey lucky, thats me, i would caravan but the issue is i dont get out of my(unexpected)CWI class till about 3:00pm on sat.,which brings me to my question can someone meet me at the supermall at about 5pm?,or kinda push the meet back to a little bit later start time so i dont miss alot?(and still meet me at 5), I apologize for this but with all the probs with the refinery lately they want to make sure we are up on everything in the event there is a serious issue or we get audited

thanks all
B

btw-when will you be here lucky, maybe we can hook up before the 9th and bs- gotta big house and alot of barley sodas

L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
1slo30, i am not quite sure yet when i will be up there, i think friday to tuesday. My brother lives in the hills when you get into anacortes. I believe there is a church located somewhere up there? Anyways he and his wife work at the Cap Sante Marina part shop. Sorry, i just started talkin lol. Anyways ya thatd be cool, we will see when i will know for sure when i will be up there.

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Well, as of today plan a or b will be fine, since I am no longer doing anything for my bday. js139, is that jeremy, if so I have his cell number, I could call him.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Hey Rob, u gunna make it to this meet? Also anyone else besides me and woogieman that are from oregon, gunna be able to make it?

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
OK, there has been a change in plans. My parents have had some issues come up with next weekend so we won't be able to host the meet there. I suppose we'll just have to have it at my place. Everything else is the same.

I was also thinking about maybe having the barbeque itself at game farm park if it is not raining. There's a lot of parking, lots of room and I could haul my grill down there pretty easily. Just something to think about. Also, I was wondering if anyone wanted to go for a drive if the weather permits? I've got that great one out 410 I've mentioned in the past. Let me know.

95 SE Modded - Gone 98 E0 Black SVT - Gone 98 se sport - Broken 00 T-Red SVT - Nice
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
I'm still not sure if I'm gonna make it. I'd prefer the earlier option, as I may be busy that night. I'm in for the convoy up if I go, though.

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Just as I was about to post yesterday that I was going to make it (I'm back in town by the way), work called and I'm flying out on the 7th. Can't believe I'm going to miss another meet! Not only that, but I have two general admission tickets to Metallica on the 7th in Seattle. I'll post a seperate thread about that though. I'll catch you guys later in the summer or fall I guess!

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard