Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#707743 07/30/03 05:10 PM
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
OK guys, let's post to see who can make it.

I was thinking about just meeting at the Auburn Supermall and then all caravaning to my house from there.

Directions:
I5 South - Go south to the Kent/Willis street exit (about five minutes south of Southcenter Mall). Take a left at the light and follow it down the hill and through the valley. Take a right on the 167 south on-ramp (towards Puyallup) and continue on until the Auburn Supermall exit. You can see the mall from the freeway and it should be pretty easy to get there at this point.

I5 North - Go north on I5 passed Fort Lewis Army Base. Take the 512 Mt. Rainier/Puyallup exit onto 512. Continue pass the South Hill Mall and the Western Washington Fairgrounds until it merges with 167. Stay in the right lane and go 167 North until you get to the Auburn Supermall exit.

As far as everything to bring, I guess just bring what you want to eat. We should get a head count and find out what everyone wants, then maybe divide up who brings what or however you guys want to do it. Also, if anyone has any ideas for things to do throw them out. I have a spare th fix if anyone hasn't done it yet. I don't think we will be short on things to do if there is a decent turnout. As far as time goes, I was thinking:

a) around noon or 1pm meeting up then having an early dinner.
b) around 10am and having lunch.

Whatever you guys would like, throw it on the table.

95 SE Modded - Gone 98 E0 Black SVT - Gone 98 se sport - Broken 00 T-Red SVT - Nice
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Well i live alll the way down here in Eugene,OR so a) sounds best to me, but if everyone is down with b) that is fine too, i will just get to bed early the night before.

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
L
Webmaster
Webmaster
L
Christy (Outback Gal) and I vote for option a). I think an afternoon/evening gathering will work best.

-Lance

Lance Kinley CEG Webmaster 95 SE, "Cassandra" 10 years!
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
I can do either but prefer b, cause the 9th is my birthday and my girl has stuff planned, and i dont want to ditch it lol. So whatever you want is cool with me.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
I will be able to make it. I will be bringing my wife & son. I would prefer (b), but like Toby I can probably make either time. I think we will set up a spot for the Oregon folks to meet up at & then caravan together. I also like the idea of meeting up at the Auburn Mall & then following you. I will bring a couple of football's & frisbies(sp) just incase.

Black 99 CSVT #1820 of 2760 -Current Mods- DMD, KKM, Koni-Kit, HPP rear strut tower bar, metal water pump, tinted windows, Pioneer DEHP4600MP, 6x8 Pioneer 4ways
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
im down with (A),i think itll work better for our oregon & canadian friends,i dont think my wife or son will make it though(friends baby shower) so it will just be myself and possibly a friend of mine
btw-what size grill is it so i know how big of steaks and stuff to bring

late
B <-------(my sons helping me type )

L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Ok, got some new info on my part, I live in Eugene, OR but i will not be able to caravan on up to the meet with my fellow oregonians . Sorry woogieman and whoever else goes. But the scoop is, im going to visit my bros in Anacortes, WA and my family is going so i will go with them(me drivin) and then i will come down south to the meet. But anyways id thought id let the oregonian people know that i wont be able to caravan with them but i WILL be at the meet. Also isnt there someone who lives in Anacortes,WA who is goin to the upcoming meet? PM whoever does. Maybe we can caravan down to the meet.
Anyways, see yall at the meet!

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
I will probably bring my grill as well as use my dad's. Any size steak (besides the one John Candy couldn't finish) should be fine.

95 SE Modded - Gone 98 E0 Black SVT - Gone 98 se sport - Broken 00 T-Red SVT - Nice
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
js139 - Where are you? You haven't posted in over a month and would like to see you here.

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Sounds cool.
Noon sounds like a good time.

'99 Contour SVT - Black Beauty - (5/1999 - 8/2003) '01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 (Black on Black) ...Always clean, Always mean.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard