Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Seeing as I type this almost every day I thought I would post it again for newbies and such to read. If could be made a sticky post - even better.

The brakes I supply are OEM size. So I can get SVT and non-SVT rotors and pads. As well as shoes and drums for the unfortunates around here.

If you have an SE you can upgrade to SVT size rotors but you have to go to the Ford dealer and buy larger caliper brackets from an SVT (99 or newer) to allow you to reuse your original calipers and thus accept the larger rotors. You can't just put bigger rotors on without doing this first.

Only the 98 E0 SVT's and some early 99 SVT had the alternative SVT pads and calipers. From 99 on, Ford returned to the original non-SVT caliper but incorporated a larger caliper bracket to accept the larger SVT rotors.

I don't sell x-drilled or slotted rotors. Those things are useless gimicks that only REDUCE the life of the rotors and pads - it's a proven fact that has been hashed over on these forums, time and time again.

I sell Autospecialty Rotors that are CNC ground flat and are made of quality cast iron. The pads I sell are Bendix Titanium Metallic pads (for thee front) which create very little dust yet stop better, resist fade and last longer than the crap OEM supplied pads the cars come with, from Ford. The rears are still Bendix pads, but are organic. Bendix and most other pad manufacturewrs do not make a metallic pads for the rear brakes. Why? Because it's overkil seeing as most of the braking effort (~70%) comes from the front brakes.

I accept payment through either PayPal or by mailed Money Order.

PayPal payments can be sent to:
anastazi.sarigiannis@skf.com
complete with your shipping details and vehicle description.

Alternatively you can mail me a Money Order to:
Anastazi Sarigiannis
9175 Houghton St
Livonia MI

PM me for pricing - as any mention of price in this post will have it locked down faster than you can blink an eye.

Last edited by Andy W.; 11/17/04 05:15 PM.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
I cleaned up this thread moving or deleting that which doesn't pertain to the brake pad supply service Stazi offers to CEGer's.

I do not want to here complaints about this being an ad as Stazi does not do this for profit but for us. Try dealing with your local parts store for good pads and the correct size rotors and you'll see what I mean.

Stazi offers both Bendix Titanium and Ceramic pads and quality rotors. You will have to contact him on which pads, front/rear, and cost.

Feedback is as follows:

Beowulf, Andrew, and Woogieman
All experienced some delys or shipping issues but all were remedied by Stazi in a prompt manor. Most issues were communication related and/or Stazi being away.

F111D F
Staz
The ORF finally got his front rotors and pads installed in July, the best break job I've ever done. This is best around performance and NO problems, no dust and bang for the buck. Haven't got around to the rear shoes mainly surprised how much is left on the orginals @ 47k!
Now if I could have such good luck with these computers. Can you say "airstrike on my position"????
TNX All
Paul

Shawn95GTRag
My kit arrived yesterday afternoon and I installed the whole thing today.
1st impression - Very nice!
The brakes are very quiet and seem to have more inital grab that the original brakes had. I'm still breaking the pads / rotors in but this kit is great.
The only thing I needed in addition to what came from Stazi was a couple cans of brake cleaner and some caliper grease for the caliper pins and the backing plate contact points.
If I was doing it over again I'd do one wheel at a time because I lost a lot of time trying to figure out how to re-install the 'anti-rattle' clip on the front calipers. Once I figured that out (had a friend bring my his '99 SVT for reference) I was good to go.
Shawn

JonnySVT
I'm just going to have to jump in here and agree with you both. I got Stazi's brakes in a reasonable amount of time, and I was surprised, knowing that he is a busy man. Just because you waited until the last minute to order them (no planning for anything that can and will go bad), don't just go nuckin futs on the boards. I found it a little amusing that Stazi left his phone number to call him personally, then the next post down, you type "class act, my ass"....not very "professional" shall we say...

bishop375
Just got my kit from Stazi today, and I have ZERO complaints so far. They feel PERFECT. Quick shipping, damn good price.
Thanks, Stazi. Now I can drive my SVT again!!!

Woogieman
I've been using Stazi's kit for about a month now. I did have a long wait like Beowulf, but so far I would say they have definately been worth the wait. Thanks for these great brakes Stazi.

Goonz SVT
Stazi brakes finally put in, unbelievable!!!! I can actually....brake! anyways stazi brakes are highly recomended by me!

captainoblivious
Got my Stazi brakes put in over the weekend and the fluid flush last night, a very nice improvement of the brakes (or lack thereof) that was in when I bought the car.

Beowulf
I have been very unsatisfied with the Raybestos brakes I put on while waiting for the Bendix pads from Stazi to arrive a few month ago.
Last night, I replaced the barely worn Raycraptos pads and was very pleased the the way these Titaniums bite and haul me down to a stop quickly.
They lock up nicely....now I need to find out what is wrong with the ABS.

KingpinSVT
i just got my stazi brakes in the mail today. i think i ordered them thursday or friday. came very quickly, and not in a beat up box like pictured before. stazi is definitely someone worth doing business with.
secondly, they look real nice. cant wait to get them on my car tomorrow, especially after hearing people liking them so much. thanks again stazi!

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Just another testament of Stazi's dedication to help us all. Thanks for your tireless work brother...

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Let me just say that after almost a year, I am still very happy with the price and quality of these parts and I do appreciate Stazi doing this for us.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by Beowulf:
Let me just say that after almost a year, I am still very happy with the price and quality of these parts and I do appreciate Stazi doing this for us.

Ditto man....thanks for everything i got from ya man...

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Originally posted by Beowulf:

Ditto man....thanks for everything i got from ya man...

#707421 10/26/05 03:00 PM
S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Due to recent incidents, I may stop selling brakes to Candaian buyers as this year I have been stiffed on a number of shipments to Cadana - namely on the brokerage fees.

A couple of buyer - who shall remain nameles....for now how refused to pay THEIR brokerage fees which are THEIR responsibility, as such Fed Ex is chasing me for these fees.

This pisses me off.

I may stop selling brakes to Canadian buyers, or I will institute a $40 "core" fee, which will be refunded to a Canadian buyyer either after he PROVES he has paid the brokerage fees, OR after 6 months, once I am sure that I don't get a bill from Fed Ex for said fees.

One guy in particular, I have sent a PayPal request for the fees he owes me. Unless he pays within one month, I will post his name in a "Deadbeat Buyer" thread. He knows who he is, and he reads these forums. PM's, emails and PayPal requests have been sent - so he has all the motification he needs.

NOTE: Christian and ODC are in the clear, in case they are wondering.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
#707422 10/26/05 04:37 PM
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Stazi:
NOTE: Christian and ODC are in the clear, in case they are wondering.

PHEW!!!

I'd recommend against using FedEX x-border ... try UPS as they demand a cheque when they show on your doorstep!

1998.5 T-Red on Midnight Blue SVT Build Number 5320 of 6535
#707423 10/26/05 08:57 PM
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Shipping has become a pain the last couple of years. I have revised my own policies on this:

USA Shipping Policies: TCE ships most packages UPS. We do not offer FedEx, DHL or other services. We will do our best to offer you the best price possible however UPS pricing changes constantly. Some smaller parts may be shipped via the US Postal Service. All packages are insured for the full value of your purchase. Please specify a ship to point where the package can be recieved and not left at your door. Customers with UPS accounts can arrange for third party billing. Customers with accounts with FedEx or others can arrange for pick up.

International Shipping Policies: Shipments to any other country will be UPS ONLY. We will no longer offer USPS to other countries unless the customer makes full arrangements for pick up. Due to a number of problems with the Postal Service we cannot assure customers of package handling or delivery. Often Postal shipments are not trackable. UPS shipments are not cheap, however they are often cleared faster. Customers wishing to devalue the final purchase price must state so in writing for our records. TCE will not be liable for any loss claims for under insured shipments.

Less Bling, more Zing Todd/TCE www.tceperformanceproducts.com
#707424 10/26/05 11:26 PM
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
It's really too bad a few ass clowns have to ruin it for the rest of us , but that said I completely understand where you are coming from (Stazi)

I know every time I've gotten something via USPS air not only have I had to pay the fees at the post office before I got the package, they provide tracking numbers.

Hopefully the above will work for you as you won't be left holding the bag on duties, and the honest Canadian customers won't get raped by UPS...

Bridge

CSVT Feels Like Heaven Goes Like Hell Profile
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard