Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by 99SVT - #91:

I defintely know what you're saying. This isn't even the point of urgency. I'm willing to wait as this product will not be going the CSVT for a couple months. I would just like to kept in the loop on what's going on.

Just be careful. The longer you wait, the less options you have, legally.

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Originally posted by zgendron:
Originally posted by 99SVT - #91:

I defintely know what you're saying. This isn't even the point of urgency. I'm willing to wait as this product will not be going the CSVT for a couple months. I would just like to kept in the loop on what's going on.

Just be careful. The longer you wait, the less options you have, legally.

Yep.. I'm gonna see if hear from him by this week, and if not I will contact the local authorities in his area. I've already filed with PAYPAL, so we'll see what happens. I really don't want to take it that far.

99 CSVT #91 - Silver Frost 2 3/4 Custom Exhaust Sho-Shop Y Pipe/Catless B & M Shifter VCN-2000
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Just curious, what was the product? Also, if you've already talked to him on the phone, you must have his number, call him again(unless he called you the first time). Good luck.

H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
Originally posted by MystiqueSVT:
I hope this gets settled soon so that my name does not get pulled through the mudd!

Well, look at it this way... When I buy something I expect problems to happen every once in a while. UPS is good for making mistakes. So if I were the person who bought from you, I wouldn't be upset if you kept in contact with me and UPS to solve the problem. What would make me upset is if I emailed you that I didn't get the delivery and then I didn't hear from you for two or three weeks.

That's the point of this thread, and many other similar threads recently. If you're going to sell something, communicate!

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Originally posted by hetfield:
Originally posted by MystiqueSVT:
I hope this gets settled soon so that my name does not get pulled through the mudd!

Well, look at it this way... When I buy something I expect problems to happen every once in a while. UPS is good for making mistakes. So if I were the person who bought from you, I wouldn't be upset if you kept in contact with me and UPS to solve the problem. What would make me upset is if I emailed you that I didn't get the delivery and then I didn't hear from you for two or three weeks.

That's the point of this thread, and many other similar threads recently. If you're going to sell something, communicate!

Thanks.. That's my point exactly. It's not that I never recieved the product it's that lack of communication. I have called, and it always goes to voicemail, so I left a couple of messages, but no return call.

The product contains 2 parts Nitrogen and 1 part Oxygen

99 CSVT #91 - Silver Frost 2 3/4 Custom Exhaust Sho-Shop Y Pipe/Catless B & M Shifter VCN-2000
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
N2-0, umm... NO

Isn't that one part each, or are you trying to throw us off the trail?

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
It's a Venom nitrous kit....he previously had it in his sig, but now it's gone as he has not recieved it yet...

I would "out" him, maybe he has a couple of buddies on the site that will get on his case...

I would be pissed and if he/she is reading this....you're lucky you didn't sell to me, as I would be all over your case!

2002 ZO6...462whp/410wtq pretty darn fast!11.70 @ 122 silver/black 2006 Trailblazer SS(wifes car) silver/black 2000 SVT-Turbo-sold silver/blue #1699/2150 13.83 @ 102.82 on 5psi 13.51 @ 107.56 on 8psi
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Break out the tar and feathers!

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Originally posted by MotorCity:
Break out the tar and feathers!

LOL.. Ok.. Since I have been recieving alot of PM's on to name the person......

it is..

Hydro and it was his VCN2000 Kit.

Sorry Bro, But I haven't heard from you in a while...

CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Originally posted by wavrdr:
It's a Venom nitrous kit....he previously had it in his sig, but now it's gone as he has not recieved it yet...

I would "out" him, maybe he has a couple of buddies on the site that will get on his case...

I would be pissed and if he/she is reading this....you're lucky you didn't sell to me, as I would be all over your case!

WAVRDR - Check your PM

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard