Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
First off I am not going to name the other member at the moment because this just might be a misunderstanding, and I don't want it to go to far.

The reason I'm posting this is I would like for him to get in touch with me ASAP. I have left a few voicemails, and alot of PM's and not one has been answered

I payed for a product via PAYPAL on 6/25/03 for and agreed price of $650.00. The seller sent me a PM with a Tracking number through UPS. The tracking number did not work. I sent several Pm for the correct tracking number, However, I recieved a PM a week later stating that the package was returned to him, with the correct tracking #. although I was sent the supposive correct tracking number it was not even close to the first number sent. this raised an eyebrow. I contacted the seller via phone and we discussed the problem.

I then recieve a message stating the package was sent out 7/8/03 via USPS ground. i asked for a confirmation #, but still to date nothing has been provided to show any truth to this.

Flash forward to today - NOTHING HAS BEEN RECIEVED YET so im kind of pissed, and have not heard from the seller in 2 weeks.

The seller seems really cool, thats why I did not mention the product or his name b/c I'm hoping this can be all cleared up between us.

Thanks

99 CSVT #91 - Silver Frost 2 3/4 Custom Exhaust Sho-Shop Y Pipe/Catless B & M Shifter VCN-2000
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Good luck!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Check your PMs...

CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Originally posted by LoCoZ2:
Good luck!

Thanks... I hate seeing hard earned money go like this.

99 CSVT #91 - Silver Frost 2 3/4 Custom Exhaust Sho-Shop Y Pipe/Catless B & M Shifter VCN-2000
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Over a 100 views... anybody have any advice?

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Go through paypal and start a investigation into fraud using paypal. They (paypal) are usually pretty good about getting your money back!

95 Teal Se 5 spd,duratech, loaded(except moonroof) no mods.
H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
I had an issue with a CEGer who was selling through the classifieds. If it helps, we eventually got things straightened out and he sent my money back, but it was a huge hassle. We're actually looking to meet up in person and make the deal happen. I hope you're able to work this out like I was able to.

If not, you can try to dispute via Paypal, but from what others have said, there's a 30 day limit they impose on disputes. If you used a credit card to pay on Paypal, you can always call the CC company and dispute the charge.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
I don't know why people can't just send the product when a person buys it from them.

It is not that difficult of a concept. You offer a service/product and someone pays you. You deliver the service/product as indicated.

If you can't deliver the service/product return the money or make sure the buyer is willing to wait.

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
It's weird how this stuff goes down. I've never had a problem until right now. I just sold a CEG'r a part and UPS says it was delivered and signed for last Friday and I just got an email that said he didn't get the part!

I'm thinking UPS messed up!

I hope this gets settled soon so that my name does not get pulled through the mudd!

Heck...I haven't even cashed the check yet! Maybe I should!!! Doh!!!

2000 WS6 Convertible A4 13.11 @ 107.5 with a lid, Ram Air and LTs Gone:95 Mystique LS Young America edition V6, MTX 15.6 @ 91
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Originally posted by MotorCity:
I don't know why people can't just send the product when a person buys it from them.

It is not that difficult of a concept. You offer a service/product and someone pays you. You deliver the service/product as indicated.

If you can't deliver the service/product return the money or make sure the buyer is willing to wait.

I defintely know what you're saying. This isn't even the point of urgency. I'm willing to wait as this product will not be going the CSVT for a couple months. I would just like to kept in the loop on what's going on.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard