Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Tj78492 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
I'm interested in adding keyless entry to my 97 gl tour, and would like to know some good brands out there for just keyless entry. I dont really need the an alarm and if I just get keyless entry I think it will be easier to install. I'll probably get it off ebay so any links to a good model would be appreciated. I'm also going to need help to install it. If anyone could give me a quick run down on whats involved, it'd be very helpful. I dont think it's too hard but if anyone has experience doing this, and can provide some tips that would be great.

C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
I bought a keyles entry kit from JC Whitney. Cost about $30. I have had it for over 2 years with no problems. I used a how-to from another CEGer. Try a search to find it. Its not really that hard. Took me about 2 hours.

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
Here ya go how-to

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard