Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
N
all i have to say it wasnt wortht he 25 dollars in my opinion. anywhere from 15 to 0 would be fine but 25 is overpriced. i saw the contour there, the show car. i said hi to the guy's wife didnt meet him because he wasnt there when i was. the go go dancers were nice. there was the topspeed skyline there that was really nice. top speed gave way a nitrous kit. but you had to represent top speed if you won in the raffle. my friend was really close to winning it was a 1 number difference. the guy read 4 it sounded like 5. im like i can believe he won but he didnt. then went out to look at the local street races. there barely were any cops were strict. probably because of the car show.

Experience is the worst teacher; it gives the test before presenting the lesson. Why do you need the cats when u have dogs 04 WRX - TOTALED 3-5-05 Previoius Owned: 96 Contour LX with svt kit
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Well that is exactly why I didn't go...it just gets more expensive.

Doty was a waste of time on Saturday night.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard