Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
dang, why cant i ever live around the "free performance stuff" companies?? that would be awesome. oh well

Last edited by Kingpin; 07/26/03 08:27 PM.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Hmmmm couldn't hurt to try, but mine's just a POS GL.......

97 Zetec MTX Sport Mk1 Mondeo Morettes & Clear corners Full SVT kit w/ Molded Mirko Splitter, Carbon Fibre Hood Ground Control coilovers w/ Koni adjustables, BAT anti roll bar Pics of my rides in my profile! Rally drivers do it sideways......
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
I just registered my SVT....mmmmm, free exhaust....mmmmmm. We'll see what they say...

'99 SVT Black and stockish - except for the tow hitch, but pretend not to notice it. "I'm just gonna go find a cash machine..."
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
sumbitsh.....i am just miles from rancho santa margarita.....figures my car is all f'd up right now...

not looking good for my contour, to say the least

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
Man I would love to do this....

I live up in the Bay Area, but I will be down in San Diego by mid-September for college. Hopefully this will still be on by then!

Anyone know what "free product" you get? Is it any single product, or like an entirely new system? Or will they just give you the customed tuned system they experimented with on your car?

1998 E0 Ford Contour SVT - DOB 8/19/97 - #3101/6535 Silver Frost/Midnight Blue Visit MY SVT website * K&N RU-3530 (howls like a MOFO ) and Homemade Heatshield *
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Of course, you would need to have a car that they are looking to work on. Not sure if the Contour would fall into that category at this point. You never know though.

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Originally posted by MotorCity:
Of course, you would need to have a car that they are looking to work on. Not sure if the Contour would fall into that category at this point. You never know though.

I doubt they're looking to make a new exhuast system for a car that is out of production. If you had a Focus maybe.

vcontoursvt - Where in SD are you going to school? You should get together with us SD guys when you come down.

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
Originally posted by path914:

vcontoursvt - Where in SD are you going to school? You should get together with us SD guys when you come down.

UCSD

I didn't bring my car down last year, but I am planning on bringing it down this year.

1998 E0 Ford Contour SVT - DOB 8/19/97 - #3101/6535 Silver Frost/Midnight Blue Visit MY SVT website * K&N RU-3530 (howls like a MOFO ) and Homemade Heatshield *
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by path914:
Originally posted by MotorCity:

I doubt they're looking to make a new exhuast system for a car that is out of production. If you had a Focus maybe.

maybe magnaflow could be interested in the contour though if evidence of this site were presented with the car/application...2000-5000+ members with modding dreams could be enough to get them to produce a system

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard