Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by todras:
Finally a cop when you need one. It's a first.

Actually SFPD seems to show up for me when I needed them. Once I was riding in MUNI (local bus system) heading home. There's this old guy on the bus and a young guy (both black) who keeps verbally abusing him. From the verbal exchanges apparently the old guy flashed the young guy a gang sign and the young whippersnapper won't take it. The bus driver told the old guy to sit behind him and told the young guy to go to the back of the bus a stay there. The two were still verbally going at it. The old guy just keep saying "I ain't stupid, I ain't gonna fight you and go to jail" and wave the kid off, and the kid of course taunted the old guy. Things were calm for a while...

Then the bus passed through low-income housing neighborhood, and a BUNCH of black kids jumped on when they hear there may be a fight, then other kids jumped on restraining the kids who jumped on. The bus quickly emptied as the other people got out of the way (including me). After about 5 minutes those guys got off, no fight, and we got back on and got on our way.

The bus went three blocks, did a left turn, then things got started. The young guy walked up forward, despite warning from the driver, and starting pointing fingers and mouthing off. The old guy stood up, and the driver stopped at the bus stop, and the bus quickly emptied again. This is about six blocks away from the police station.

I spotted one of those unmarked patrol cars coming around the corner, and I waved with both hands. The cop pulled over and asked what's going on. I told him we may have a fight onboard. He spoke to HQ, and within 45 seconds, two more cruisers (marked) pulled up and cut off the bus on both ends, and they quickly handcuffed both.

So we got back to the bus and went on our merry way.

So you see, cops DO show up when you need them... sometimes...

Just a plain jane '96 LX V-6 here...
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
I work in a municipal building, cops everwhere. I can't fart without one complaining about it. Got one looking over my shoulder now. He's not happy.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
how would you like it if you were looking over someones shoulder and they farted???? bet you would not like it either.....

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard