Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
First things first, this is not a street racing story... With that said, here goes..

I'm on a back road in my Mazdaspeed and I stopped at a light and low and behold an EVO pulls up by my side! I'm just drooling and like WOW, this is incredible as it's the first one I've seen on the road. So I pull away from the stop sign hoping that the guy is traveling in my general direction so I can get my eye-full. Well at this moment the idiot pulls behind me and starts flashing me and riding my tail. I'm like what's the dude's problem right? Then he pulls up next to me and starts revving on me. And hopping his car all about the road. I'm just looking at him like WTF!? I guess he wanted me to try him in my Mazda. WHATEVER! Anyway, he shoots off in a blur, I mean GONE!! Goodbye a$$hole! I must say the roads were curvy and his ride handled them like a bobsled. I was impressed by the vehicle albeit in the wrong place at the wrong time. Eventually I came to the end of the roadway and it looks as if the duma$$ was waiting at the light for me because it was green and he wasn't moving. So I pull up to the light just as it's turning red and get in the left turning lane next to him. He's in the right middle lane. I rolled down my window as I wanted to say something to him about his "mature behavior." Well, dude rolls up his window and turns up his system! I left it alone. I figured WTF right? The light turns green and I'm turning left. A$$hole makes a turn from the RIGHT LANE into my path! GRRRR, WTF! I'm REALLY PISSED now! So I slam on the brakes to miss the collision and the jerk heads off down the street flying! I didn't even try to chase after him. If I did catch up to him I probably woulda pulled him from the car and broke his right hand and his left leg! I calmed down and went home. About a half hour later I had to go to the store. I left my house in a different direction and GUESS WHO I SEE! Exactly! Mr. A$$HOLE! Only this time he's standing outside his car because he's WRECKED IT! Oh, talk about retribution! It seems he was doing donuts to impress his boys at the end of a construction road and his car slid over some pea gravel and he lost control. He collided with a curb and his front wheel/rim was destroyed! It was totally [censored] to the point that it looked separated from the axle! I got out of my car, walked over to him, got in his face, and shared a few choice words. He had nothing to say for himself except a pathetically worded apology. He looked like he wanted to cry! After I said my piece I left him and his busted ride feeling ever so vindicated! Man, that guy really coulda hurt someone! I'm still angry telling this story now!

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
jeez. karma i guess.

2004 Evolution VIII cams-exhaust-tune 315whp 12.7@109
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
What goes around, comes around. You're right, though. It is a good thing he didn't hurt anyone with his foolishness.

'95 GL White I've got mods.
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
sounds like a total moron. he got what he deserved. i still would have pounded his face in after he got in a wreck though.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Don't ya just love people who judge themselves & others based on what kind of car they drive?

He was a bada$$ dood with his EVO. Look how far that took him in real life.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E

Come on man, he only looked like he wanted to cry? Why'd you stop?

Bill '00 SVT Black/Tan
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Those EVO's are sweet looking. Saw on here in Chicago the day I was leaving for AL. But if you play, you have to be prepared to pay!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
Good choice on not following him to his car and breaking his hand...cooler heads always prevail.

Not to mention...if you broke his hand he would never have been able to do those cool donuts to impress his friends and wreck his car!

1998 E0 Ford Contour SVT - DOB 8/19/97 - #3101/6535 Silver Frost/Midnight Blue Visit MY SVT website * K&N RU-3530 (howls like a MOFO ) and Homemade Heatshield *
O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
i woulda raced him

L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by bk4293:
Those EVO's are sweet looking. Saw on here in Chicago the day I was leaving for AL. But if you play, you have to be prepared to pay!

Those EVO's are hideous! I saw one in real life for the first time last week and jeez its an ugly @$$ car. The people that buy them must just want a fast car because they sure as hell didn't get a pretty car.

I will say though that I like the older EVO's. I especially liked the 5, 6, and 7 models.

PRIME-TOUR You're fired! I write the books here! ~Tom~
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard