Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by IanX12SVT:
I might come out there i'll check back closer to the date to see all who going.

Hey man! everyone's goin!!

Click here for Pics. Andre '99 SE Sport Custom body kit Corbeau Racing Seats CAI Eibach Springs CUSTOM KITS FOR SALE!!!
N
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
N
looks like i am gonna be off, The only thing that may hold me up is how much of my roof i get done this week. I will keep up on this post and give a definite on thurd evening

Black/Tan 00 SVT Do Tinted windows count as modified? K&N resonatorless (is that a word) Yokohama Avid V4S 225/50/ZR16
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Sweet!! sounds good I hope we can get more people out...and i think the weather is gonna be alright!!

Click here for Pics. Andre '99 SE Sport Custom body kit Corbeau Racing Seats CAI Eibach Springs CUSTOM KITS FOR SALE!!!
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
i am working on making it out there, right now my engine is apart tryign to find a bad lifter, so i am having much fun trying to take the thing apart. hopefully i can get it fixed

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
maybe if I'm lucky i can get that day off of work. I hate working weekends all the time.. I'm kinda new to the Contour scene, but definately want to come.. if i can ge the day off

ATX -
Originally posted by bnoon:
Get enough HP/TQ and some traction and you can race a ricer one handed while sipping a slirpy. Nothing wrong with that.

<font class="post"> 16.251@85.42 mph
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by crusinmercury:
maybe if I'm lucky i can get that day off of work. I hate working weekends all the time.. I'm kinda new to the Contour scene, but definately want to come.. if i can ge the day off

It would be great to see some new faces out there. I hope you can make it out!!

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
yeah i am trying to, kinda sucks working on the car by yourself when you dont actualy know what your looking for.

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
update on my end.... I am not going to be able to make it, at least in my car im not, I need a new engine and my car will be down for awhile. and what do you know schools starts on the 7th, damnit that means i wont be making near as much as i was before to help buy a new one.but i have my eye on one and a trany with it .

D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Well it looks like we only got 1 week till this shindig is happening. we'll see who shows up.

I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
yo i want to come out for a little bit how's a 12 pack beer i like them green. but i don't know how to get there maybe i can follow some one. hola back.

98.5 SVT RIP 92 240sx SE [image]http://home.comcast.net/~iansmith321/wsb/media/384458/site1054_t.jpg[/image]
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard