OP Offline
CEG\'er
D

***PICNIC/MEET INFO***

WHAT: Contique Picnic and Meet
WHERE: St. Augustine, FL @ Anastasia State Park
WHEN: August 10, 2003 Sunday
TIME: 1 o'clock PM (1:00pm)
WHY: EAT MEET FUN PICTURES SWIM EAT MEET etc...

This is NO JOKE. Everyone please save the date. This meet is going to be a picnic. Anastasia State Park in St. Augustine has some great picnic areas with grills. Everyone please post what you WILL be bringing to the picnic and STICK TO IT!! Here is a list of what a good picnic is going to need + anything else you may feel necessary.

+Charcoal
+Lighter Fluid
+Atleast 3 packs of BUBBA Burgers
+Atleast 3 packs of Beef Franks (dogs)
+Mustard Ketchup Mayo
+Onions Lettuce Tomattoes
+Cheese
+Burger Buns
+Hot Dog Buns
+Cooler of CAN drinks w/lots of ICE
+Atleast 3 12packs (assorted flavors)
+*NO 2Lliters Unless someone is willing to bring CUPS
+Extra fold out chairs with your name on it
+Potato Chips a couple different flavors (Big Bags please)
+Chip Dip if you want
+Paper Plates and Napkins
+Chicken Wings Mild & Hot
+Sandwiches/Subs
+Brownies/Cookies
+Etc.Misc. anything else.

Everyone please pick what you WILL bring and stick to it. Also let me know what things you will be adding if any. Please bring your girlfirends or boyfriends, wives or husbands, friends and family. Please state how many people are coming with you. NOTE: The amount of post and people should give everyone an idea of how much food we need.

REMINDER: Please bring a clean Contique for great pictures. After the picnic, we can all drive about 10 mins. to Oasis and take pics ON the beach. All that can be figured out later.

***PICNIC/MEET INFO***

WHAT: Contique Picnic and Meet
WHERE: St. Augustine, FL @ Anastasia State Park
WHEN: August 10, 2003 Sunday
TIME: 1 o'clock PM (1:00pm)
WHY: EAT MEET FUN PICTURES SWIM EAT MEET etc...

Admission into park is somewhere around $2-$5 per car. Also there is a fee to drive on the beach at Oasis. I think it's like $5.

****BRING SWIMMING CLOTHES!! Yes there will be swimming****
(If ya'll want just in-case!!)

Click here for Pics. Andre '99 SE Sport Custom body kit Corbeau Racing Seats CAI Eibach Springs CUSTOM KITS FOR SALE!!!
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D

The red star indicates Anastasia Park Rd. you guys can look up that road and find its surrounding areas and hopefully get there better and easier.

That road is the main and only entrance into the park. Go to www.mapquest.com for more help in finding your way.

Don't forget to RSVP by PM or E-mail @ drerok@nismo.org

Click here for Pics. Andre '99 SE Sport Custom body kit Corbeau Racing Seats CAI Eibach Springs CUSTOM KITS FOR SALE!!!
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
Man there seems to be very little interest in this. I was disappointed when the last one didnt work out cause of the weather. This meet sounds like a lot of fun. I cant say that I can go for sure, due to the fact that one of my college buds is coming here on the 5th to make the drive back to CO with me. I dont see why he wouldnt want to go to the beach (actually I know he will) but I dont want to make promises I dont keep.

Long story short, I want to go and put me down as a possible. I hope this works out for everyone. . .

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by Kingpin:

Long story short, I want to go and put me down as a possible. I hope this works out for everyone. . .

Thanx for your interest man!
I hope it works out. This is gonna be a lot different than before. C'mon people!!

N
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
N
Sounds great, havn't been to the beach in a while... I'm tenatively in will have to check work schedule closer to event to commit to what I will bring.

Black/Tan 00 SVT Do Tinted windows count as modified? K&N resonatorless (is that a word) Yokohama Avid V4S 225/50/ZR16
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
hey and maybe ill finally get to see drerok's car before i move!

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Dmn! That sux, i just moved away from Jax and bought an SVT. I lived in orange park my entire life. I am coming home for vacation aug1- aug 5. if it were in that time period i would love to be there, cuz i am dying to see drerocks car, and it sounds like alotta fun. oh well sorry guys.

have fun tho

98 SVT Stock for now
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Im trying to make this meet since i couldnt make the last. BUt my car is in surgery right now having a brain and nerveses system replaced. Any jville people wanna come help tomorrow in the surgery can come by and try to help me and my dad. Pm for instructions. Any help would be realy appreciated.

If the surgery fails i may have to bum a ride.

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
man if you can go, car or not, you should. the more people the better

I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
I might come out there i'll check back closer to the date to see all who going.

98.5 SVT RIP 92 240sx SE [image]http://home.comcast.net/~iansmith321/wsb/media/384458/site1054_t.jpg[/image]
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard