Print Thread
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
Ok I'm going to try my best to be there. Not sure what I'll Mod but I'll come up with something, either that or watch everyone and drink beer.LOL

Come on mang, I KNOW everyone wants to get their hands on my vinyl.

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by Static:
there will be no watching involved... you show up you work. I am not trying to sound like a jerk but last time we had people just standing around and that is annoying... your all welcome to come but if you arent working on your car then you will be helping with somebody elses... taking breaks and just having fun is great but I dont want a bunch of people staning around eating all the food and doing nothing... I think that is fair of me dont you guys

Nooooooo.

Jeez man this is suposed to be fun, not slave labor. If its going to be no fun, piss on it I won't go. I was going to go to meet new people and have fun not work, work, and work. I mean I don't mind helping out, but damn to be demanding people who come that they have to work is not cool. Yes I know you didn't mean to sound that way but thats the way it came out.

Oh and zum I wouldn't pass up the chance to remove the vinyl off of your cougar. But if cody is going to be that way I don't want to travel an hour and a half to have no fun.
I guess codys words of wisdom just rubbed me the wrong way.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
Ok I'm going to try my best to be there. Not sure what I'll Mod but I'll come up with something, either that or watch everyone and drink beer.LOL

Oh and cody just so you know I was just kidding about watching everyone work and just drinking beer.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
S
Static Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I dont mean slave labor and your welcome to stand around but last time we had people standing around the entire time and never touch a car and I will give you all one guess who it is... it is nobody that is a regular to CEG aka the [censored] LOL and I dont want people just standing around. as long as your helping at least the better part of the time then I dont car but if you are going to stand around the entire time then dont come but if you at least do your fair share of helping and so on cause I know most people will then you are good to go but nobody wants somebody just standing around watching. adam I didnt expect you to actually just stand around you normally to help out.

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
I dont mean slave labor and your welcome to stand around but last time we had people standing around the entire time and never touch a car and I will give you all one guess who it is... it is nobody that is a regular to CEG aka the [censored] LOL and I dont want people just standing around. as long as your helping at least the better part of the time then I dont car but if you are going to stand around the entire time then dont come but if you at least do your fair share of helping and so on cause I know most people will then you are good to go but nobody wants somebody just standing around watching. adam I didnt expect you to actually just stand around you normally to help out.

lol. ahahahahahahahaahahaha.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
hey static, you still going to osu-okc?

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er

Ok cool man. You meant that towards others.LOL My bad.

S
Static Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
no I couldnt afford to go to OSU OKC I mean I can afford the school but I would also have to work fulltime and I dont want to spend my parents money on school when i dont know if i can go to school full time and work fulltime... I might be up there next year though or even next semester

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
wtf is this:

SCCEG MID SOUTH INVASION '03

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by Zum:
wtf is this:

SCCEG MID SOUTH INVASION '03

Something I have up my sleeve.

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard