Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 46 of 48 1 2 44 45 46 47 48
#696633 01/20/04 10:34 AM
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
Im going to wait 3 more weeks and if kits are not being shipped out then i will request my money back. This is ridiculous, Im starting to feel like an idiot for even believing im ever going to get a kit. I have not sent my shipping money yet, only because I dont want to lose anymore money until i know for sure im getting the kit.

This has been going on for almost 2 years!! And he says he doesnt want to post on here because hes sick of us complaining? Well im sick of being promised kits being shipped out and they never are. Ive been telling people, im getting a body kit, blah, blah, for all this time. Everyone is like have you not realized you got ripped off? But still i take up for kaotic and say there are sending it, it just takes a while. Well to tell you the truth i am really fed up with this!!!!!

#696634 01/20/04 04:19 PM
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by GirlieGirlTour98:
This has been going on for almost 2 years!! And he says he doesnt want to post on here because hes sick of us complaining? Well im sick of being promised kits being shipped out and they never are. Ive been telling people, im getting a body kit, blah, blah, for all this time. Everyone is like have you not realized you got ripped off? But still i take up for kaotic and say there are sending it, it just takes a while. Well to tell you the truth i am really fed up with this!!!!!

: mad:
I second this statement!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
#696635 01/20/04 05:23 PM
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by tnovello:
... chris was trying to do you guys a favor in getting you a kit no one elese would do.. now i understand why no one else would do it..

Its great that Chris wanted to offer kits for the Contour, but we are NOT in this situation because of anything CEG did or didn't do. To try & pass this off as a reason why its a [censored] to work with CEG is like sayin', "I wrecked my car driving 130 mph in the rain, frickin' CEGs fault.".

I think these guys have offered plenty of production time for the kits, & have made deposits & full payments. How would you take it if you put money down on a new car & the dealer didn't deliver it for 15 months...

Let's keep some proper perspective on reality & get some kits delivered. Thanks go to you, by the way, for picking up the ball on this one. CEG appreciates your effort. <S>

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
#696636 01/20/04 05:29 PM
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Mods. Is there any way we can have all the "GB Kaotic" posts limited to one thread. It gets confusing trying to check them all. Thanks.

** Mike ** "You might beat me in a straight line, but I'll embarass you in the turns"
#696637 01/20/04 06:30 PM
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by EuroTour99:
It gets confusing trying to check them all. Thanks.

LOL...there is two threads......

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
#696638 01/20/04 06:51 PM
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by KnuKonceptz:

Yeah. This is the group buy thread, and the one in General is a rant from nyceboi about Kaotic.

#696639 01/20/04 11:32 PM
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by 1314:

Yeah. This is the group buy thread, and the one in General is a rant from nyceboi about Kaotic.

but both of them have an uncanny relationship...dun dun dun!

I think i'm going to have to get my car fixed myself guys...

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
#696640 01/27/04 03:41 AM
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by nyceboi:

hey saw a car that looked a lot like yours, check it out, the kit is aviable here too, I emailed them questioning about it, seems the company is in cali also!

http://www.andysautosport.com/Bodykits/ford_98contourkits.html

Wow, they parked so close to perfect. Looks like a decent photochop. To bad this kit isn't around.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
#696641 01/27/04 04:01 AM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by auiotour:
Originally posted by nyceboi:

hey saw a car that looked a lot like yours, check it out, the kit is aviable here too, I emailed them questioning about it, seems the company is in cali also!

http://www.andysautosport.com/Bodykits/ford_98contourkits.html

Wow, they parked so close to perfect. Looks like a decent photochop. To bad this kit isn't around.

That's the company that has taken over the project from kaotic "see other thread for details".

Vinny 2000 T-RED CSVT MODS: 18" REV model 2 ST200 struts/Roush springs CTA intake Pipe/K&N Filter Dtec Heatshield Optimized TB True Duals w/ magnaflow mufflers/resonators
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
whats the url, i dont see it in the GB

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
Page 46 of 48 1 2 44 45 46 47 48

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard