Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 41 of 48 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 47 48
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I left an left an old job, was out of work for 5 months, got a new job and will have been there a year next month, on top of almost selling the car twice, and may still sell it.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
this is just stupid

1995 Contour Gl Atx w/mods/ - Daily driver 2003 evo - for sale
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by slick 95 gl:
this is just stupid

I agree! I thought I was lucky to get in at the last moment back 2! septembers ago and MAn was I wronge! I am really dissappointed in this whole deal. I am in college and I put every penny I had into this stupid kit and still nothing! I am graduating in May and I thought I would have been able to enjoy this kit on my car for atleast a year by now! I want to buy a new car for grad and I have almost sold my car 3 times! AHHHH!
I just talked to NyceBoi on AIM and he said that he thiks they will come through that they are jst behind and [censored]. Dont plan on any updates from him because he said that "he's done his part" and its up to them to finish it. So I guess we are just dealing with Kaotic for any sort of update!

Last edited by XKontour98; 01/07/04 05:58 AM.

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
what is the phone # there im just about ready to call my lawyer. I have not said any thing in three years. and thats about how long i have waited for this f***in kit Mr. Hellahydo aka terry will not return the calls we have all been had. I am really tired of waiting for nothing....$19,500.00 we sent them and thats not including shipping

Richard lempitski III
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
i would have been in the pre 98 buy but decided it was more important to get the maintainance done instead...meanwhile, i've moved twice...created and had born a son who is now gonna be 3 months old on jan 10...had my car die and stay dead for 6 months now, bought and sold another car and gone thru one job that shut the doors and about to have another one if all goes well...

i've watched from afar, but kept my mouth out of it as well as the other group buy that has gone really sh*tty, but this is just ridiculous...im to the point where i know i'll not participate in any big expensive group buy from now on

its funny to see the people who create the buys complain about buyers not coming thru...after looking at this buy and the pre 98 bumper buy, hell why would anyone try to trust someone with so much hard earned money

i hope u all get your parts or your money back...i'd hate to see so much money from good people go up in smoke

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
The best kit ever made for the contour!Sorry to say that
your dealing with a group of scam artist.Most of you
don,t like the xtreme kit,but it was made and shipped in
less than 6 months.You guys should take legal action before
its too late.

New Pics of OUTKAST 1!Sept2006
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Here is Kaotic's info, I say all of us that are actually a part of this group buy. Call them untill we see some results.

Kaotic Innovations
2870 Feather River Blvd STE. B
Oroville, Ca 95965
ph. 530-532-0967
fax. 916-683-0444

J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
man I feel so bad for all of you. I was thinking of getting in on this group buy, but money was tight and so I didn't. The last time I posted on here (I have been extremely busy and haven't had too much time in the last year or so) was about the time when the first pictures of the kit in development on nycobei's car and they were saying kits would ship out the next month. This was well over a year ago I believe. I would definitely demand some answers, and some sort of resolution (whether it be the finished products or refunds with restitution). What happened in this Group Buy is just asinine! I wish all of you luck when you decide to take action against this company.

99 Mystique LS T-Red ATX Duratec Mods: Hella stereo Mods K & N air filter w/intake pipe www.sounddomain.com/id/jongordo8
T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T
There are more than 15 claimants.

Collectively hire an attorney and file a class action lawsuit.

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
#696592 01/12/04 11:17 PM
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Remember this post from 8/11/03. You guys should have listened to him, but how could you guys have known? I feel really bad for you guys involved in this GB. I'm lucky I found this site after this GB was started, otherwise I would have been in on it too.

Originally posted by tom10167:
I hate to flood the boards, but I am just going to copy and paste what I wrote in the other thread. If this is against forum policies than feel free to move, just keep in mind I am looking out in the best interest for the customer:

WARNING TO ALL BUYING A KAOTIC KIT!!!
I am a Ford Probe owner. I am on this forum to help you guys out. Kaotic did one of these group buys for the Ford Probe about 4 months ago. I ordered a front bumper, and a hood from them, I paid on 4/25...
Have I gotten the parts yet? No.
Have I gotten my $640 back yet? No.
They first said there was a delay with boxes. Then they kept saying this. Then they started saying that it was a delay with the molds, then the boxes, then the shipping, the run-around went on, FOR A WHILE. Obviously. Then, I told them, on a certain Wednesday, I want my money back if you don't ship it by Sunday. They said, ok, it will go out on Friday at the latest. I said fine, I even gave them two extra days, to be nice(After THREE MONTHS of them having my $640.) I called all weekend, because I got no notification of my kit being shipped. I called, no answer, AT ALL, alllllllllll weekend, morning, night, whatever. I left tons of messages with my name, phone number, and a brief message. Then they come to me on Monday on the internet. And I tell them I want my money back, they tell me it's already been shipped, and if I cancel my orderd I will only get ~320 back. That's crap. I found out that their shipper (Yellow Freight) DIDN'T even ship the kit..... Then they go on about a 35% restocking fee. Which is crap, because there were other people waiting for the kits just like me, it's not like it would be a big trouble for them to "restock" it.(Assuming they even made it.) Well, it turns out Tony Novello and Christopher Crofty(Owners of Kaotic, along with Christopher's wife.) don't even have a business license to sell. They have unsafe working condition, but they think that since their shop is online, nobody will ever know. I know a lot of other people who have given money and still not received a kit, or even an update. Then, I decided to contact the BBB ( www.bbb.com ) and file a complaint, Kaotic said they wouldn't answer, and therefore the BBB could do nothing about it. This is technically true, although, refusing to even speak with the BBB makes the company look VERY BAD. I've saved all of my conversations with widebodyprober and tjnovello so if you want them just ask. You might think, well, you're just a newb, you're probably lying.

Why would I lie? I'm just doing this so that YOU GUYS don't get screwed out of the money the way I did. I worked as hard as I could for that money, and they just took it, and they spent it on a vacation. Yes. They spent it on a vacation.
Now they just refuse to even acknowledge my existence, I am out $640. I hope you guys don't make my mistake too.
Don't buy from Kaotic.

Last edited by NOBLE818; 01/12/04 11:23 PM.

1999 Cabernet Red Contour SE Sport V6 24V ATX Southern California 1995 White Ford Explorer XLT
Page 41 of 48 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 47 48

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard