Print Thread
Page 36 of 48 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 47 48
#696533 10/31/03 04:39 AM
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
What's so wrong about my comment

I stated that with the length of time it's been along with the post somewhere earlier stating that all those that haven't sent in there balance will not receive a refund is unprofessional, SIMPLY because Kaotic or whoever for that matter handling this (no names) should have emailed each individual on the GB regarding the situation, I know I would have, at least to those that haven't yet sent there money to see what's going on, not post on a thread that has been ongoing for over a year already.

I guess I'm making my point here that IMO things could have been handled differently and should have! If anything this is a lesson to any other company, Contour or not, in these such situations, try communicating better with the people who actually allowed you to get this all started, in this case I don't think that is to much to aske for. Don't worry I'll be calling them soon

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com
#696534 10/31/03 10:48 PM
R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
Can someone post the Phone # for these guys. I called the number on there web page and it has been shut off......thanks!!!!!

Richard lempitski III
#696535 11/01/03 03:27 AM
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by PXRacing:
What's so wrong about my comment

I stated that with the length of time it's been along with the post somewhere earlier stating that all those that haven't sent in there balance will not receive a refund is unprofessional, SIMPLY because Kaotic or whoever for that matter handling this (no names) should have emailed each individual on the GB regarding the situation, I know I would have, at least to those that haven't yet sent there money to see what's going on, not post on a thread that has been ongoing for over a year already.

I guess I'm making my point here that IMO things could have been handled differently and should have! If anything this is a lesson to any other company, Contour or not, in these such situations, try communicating better with the people who actually allowed you to get this all started, in this case I don't think that is to much to aske for. Don't worry I'll be calling them soon

Amen....

Sorry, but these guys start something on a internet forum. The first place info should be listed is on the forum. Any one with some business experience should be able to comprehend that. Now lets think about this, if you guys are working with fiberglass (ie it has a limited time to work with) and the phone rings, are you gonna stop what your doing to get the phone??

Gee, lets see, the day is over, hey why not post how things are coming along (good idea Knu).....Naah, I'd rather have people call me 15 times a day, thats much better.......

C'mon think about it, if you guys flamed me, would I stop posting here and encourage you to call me instead...... ....... posting on a forum is the easiest way to let everyone know the whole story....THE END.....

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
#696536 11/04/03 04:59 AM
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
If i send my shipping money will they send me my body kit so i can stop coming here and reading all this b/s? Or is it gonna be another year?

#696537 11/04/03 03:42 PM
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by GirlieGirlTour98:
If i send my shipping money will they send me my body kit so i can stop coming here and reading all this b/s? Or is it gonna be another year?

Did you send in your full payment for the kit or just a deposit?

T
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
T

This kit is going to Mike Rohn in Michigan. Were hoping to get at least 2 kits out a week till everyone that has paid in full has recived there kits.

we quite posting do to all the people not involved in this bb posting and causing issues.. we will not now nor ever rip off or steal from anyone. We do not hold the hole group responsible for a few peoples attitudes.. we appreciate your patience and will get everyone there kits shortly.

according to http://www.kaoticinnovations.com/SVT/payment/c27.htm
16 people have paid in full and will recieve there kits over the coming weeks.. 2 have not paid shipping yet.. that's a total of 18 people.. if you are not one of those 18 people but have paid someone other than Kaotic Innovations/Nyceboi money for this kit.. then you have not paid for your kit and a kit will not be shipped to you until Kaotic Innovations/Nyceboi recieves payment.

thanks again for your patience

kaotic innovations

Last edited by tnovello; 11/04/03 10:45 PM.
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by tnovello:
This kit is going to Mike Rohn in Michigan. Were hoping to get at least 2 kits out a week till everyone that has paid in full has recived there kits.

we quite posting do to all the people not involved in this bb posting and causing issues.. we will not now nor ever rip off or steal from anyone. We do not hold the hole group responsible for a few peoples attitudes.. we appreciate your patience and will get everyone there kits shortly.

16 people have paid in full and will recieve there kits over the coming weeks.. 2 have not paid shipping yet.. that's a total of 18 people.. if you are not one of those 18 people but have paid someone other than Kaotic Innovations/Nyceboi money for this kit.. then you have not paid for your kit and a kit will not be shipped to you until Kaotic Innovations/Nyceboi recieves payment.

kaotic innovations

Thank you for the update!

I understand why KI doesn't want to post here.

Could you at least post when a person's kit is going to ship?

Thanks!

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by tnovello:

kaotic innovations

w00t

See that wasnt so bad as Pete said, could ya post when others ship so we know to keep an eye out for a semi with our name on it

Edit: BTW- that looks purdy........

Last edited by KnuKonceptz; 11/05/03 04:01 AM.

L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
WHoa!!!! Sweet! The kits look VERy nice . CAn the 98+ kits still be purchased?. Would be cool if kaotic was still up for making and selling the 98+ kits. But i understand if they dont want to, i read allll thoes posts about whether or not if the kits were being made and well...im not gunna say anything or else someone might get all over me lol. Anyways good job on the kits kaotic!

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
T
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
T
Ok.. yes we will be updating on what ships.. but mostly we will be sending emails to each person with a tracking number when the parts ship.

Yes the kit is still for sale. once the GB parts are shipped this kit is on the market for sale to anyone.

ONce again. we're sorry for the delays.. and this will be worked out for everyone shortly..

Kaotic

Page 36 of 48 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 47 48

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard