Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 30 of 48 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 47 48
#696473 10/15/03 02:09 AM
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Okay, well here is my dilema. I am in the GB for the hoods only, he told me personally that the hoods go out directly after the kits do. Now I am hearing that the Pre-98 kits go out next. At the going rate on full kits, I feel like I won't see my hood until next year. I have tried to contact him but I get no response. I have not jumped on the bandwagon as harshly as others, I have voiced my concern, but I have not ragged on Kaotic. I have sat back and waited patiently recently and all I would like to know is when the $$$ (remaining balance) on the hoods is due, and where to send the money. I do not want to send the money (more money) with the going rate of production, until I can get a more definate response from someone that I am still even getting a hood at all. No one has been communicating or even complaining in the Hood thread so I have to come here to get suggestions and updates on my hood. Can anyone offer some updates on just the hoods? I cannot get ahold of Nyceboi to get this info.

*Invisible Hero* 1999 SVT Contour/Amazon Green Keep It Real. Beware the fury of the silent man.
#696474 10/15/03 02:21 AM
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by DimitriPopov:
Wash away wash away. The post was especially cool since you already have a kit and such.

Who has a kit?

Peach - I never said the pre-98 would be made and shipped next, I said Nirish will not touch base on that subject (pre-98's) until the GB for the 98+ are done, I would think your hoods would be considered part of the GB

I contacted Nirish through email listed on the fulfillment page:

http://www.kaoticinnovations.com/SVT/payment/c27.htm
svt@nyceboicreations.com

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
#696475 10/15/03 02:55 AM
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
I called Kaotic today and talked with someone there. He said that they finished the last mold. They meant to send some out last week but were unable to. He also mentioned that Terry hadn't given them the money yet? I sent my deposit to Terry but my remaining balance to Nirish. So I'm confused again. I was in a hurry so I didn't get to have a good conversation and clear everything up.

98 T-red Contour LX Zetec (100k miles) 98 T-red CSVT (40k miles) 18" Enkei Rs5's Pioneer Premier 740 12" Rockford HE powered by 420 watt amp C27 Front Fascia
#696476 10/15/03 02:58 AM
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
My fault, I misinterpreted what you said. Just a little touchy on my place in line. Sorry about that. I have looked over his site many times and I do not see any information regarding the hoods ONLY. I don't want to assume that the GB information for the full kits applies to me as well. I can't have $200 floating around the US Mail not being sure of where it is going.

I will contact Nyceboi via email that you supplied and I will await his response. Thanks.

*Invisible Hero* 1999 SVT Contour/Amazon Green Keep It Real. Beware the fury of the silent man.
#696477 10/15/03 03:33 AM
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
I talked with nyceboi(Nirish) briefly earlier tonight. Basically, he is still part of KI, but he isn't dealing through CEG any longer because of the horrible results. I believe he said 14/30 people paid for the kits. That's terrible considering all of those people had said they would, and backed out. They are still shipping out kits and everything for the 14 people who paid. Basically, the people who will lose money are those who never paid in full after repeatedly asked to, over a long period of time. They will end up having to pay the normal $950, instead of the GB price of $650. I believe he said they had 3 months to make the full payment, and didn't. Those who paid in full will have the kits shipped out to them in the order in which they paid. So you will get your kits.

As far as the pre98 guys go (me being one of them), the GB price still applies. It's not in any way tied to the 98+ GB in terms of money received, etc. He told me that his pre98 goes into KI on Nov. 15th, 1-2 weeks for molding the front bumper, and the kits should be ready to ship shortly thereafter. From what I understand after talking to Nirish a few different times, the hoods will go into production shortly after the kit GBs, if not immediately after.

That's the deal, in a nutshell. Those of you involved in the GB, both 98+ and pre98, there isn't much point in contacting Nirish. He is quite fed up with CEG and the immature asses that have been spewing forth the recent crap. I can't blame him. I really can't. I'm surprised he didn't say fuggit long before. Contact KI for all other questions. He'll be back around CEG after the GB is over. He's too busy with life right now.

Last edited by 97CS; 10/15/03 03:39 AM.
#696478 10/15/03 04:39 AM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Thats too bad for KI if it chooses not to participate in the CEG.

Its not often that a company is able to get totally free advertising for its product directly to the heart of its core market.

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
#696479 10/15/03 05:12 AM
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
Ok I have viewed this post since I made my deposit on my kit in may of 2002. I have watched as everyone [censored] about time and all of the delays. I myself was dissappointed in the delays as well, but never posted my feelings as I knew they wouldn't help the situation at all. Now I have decided to speak up after reading the latest posts bitching at the people who backed out of this group buy. Like I said I paid my deposit in May under the impression that the kit would be done relatively soon. At this time my tour only had 60,000 miles on it and no physical problems at all. Now, over a year later, no kits have been shipped and they are wanting me to pay the rest of the money. My tour now has right at 100,000 miles on it and is in and out of the shop on a regular basis, so it just seems a little far fetched for me to spend the extra $600 on a body kit for a car that probably won't see the years end. Hell, I need this money for all the shop bills. So, if you want to [censored] at me for not coming through then they need to take some responisbilty for themselves in not deliverying a product when they said they would. That is what you call bad business. Most of the people who are supporting them right now probably didn't pay their deposit over a year ago, so they haven't waited as long.

Just my opinion.

"Reality is Overrated" www.teamsyntheitk.com "If it's too loud you're too old"
#696480 10/15/03 05:39 AM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by MotorCity:
Thats too bad for KI if it chooses not to participate in the CEG.

Its not often that a company is able to get totally free advertising for its product directly to the heart of its core market.

no thats too bad for CEG moron, we stand to lose a lot, not them, they have a marketable creation, we have jackasses.

and yes i have the front bumper, i also went out of my way to DRIVE My car 3000 miles in 3 DAYS (read between the lines no sleep!) to meet chris, take a look at the operation, and get it. You want to drive out to BFE california (and believe me, their shop is in BFE) then i'm sure chris would be happy to shake your hand and fit the kit for a paying customer, not to mention a supporter.

and 97, its not just mister CN10, its you and all the rest of the spazoids who have no paitence for CUSTOM FABRICATION. e-gads, look at mine, micah's and deans cars for a quick second (just to name some, not trying to hate), you think we didnt sacrifice a damn thing to have a sweet ride noone else has? it takes time, blood, sweat, tears, and SUPPORT to get through crap like this and if you were pissing in my cornflakes w/o paying for them i'd tell you where to stick the air line too.

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
#696481 10/15/03 05:43 AM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Bumpin:
Ok I have viewed this post since I made my deposit on my kit in may of 2002. I have watched as everyone [censored] about time and all of the delays. I myself was dissappointed in the delays as well, but never posted my feelings as I knew they wouldn't help the situation at all. Now I have decided to speak up after reading the latest posts bitching at the people who backed out of this group buy. Like I said I paid my deposit in May under the impression that the kit would be done relatively soon. At this time my tour only had 60,000 miles on it and no physical problems at all. Now, over a year later, no kits have been shipped and they are wanting me to pay the rest of the money. My tour now has right at 100,000 miles on it and is in and out of the shop on a regular basis, so it just seems a little far fetched for me to spend the extra $600 on a body kit for a car that probably won't see the years end. Hell, I need this money for all the shop bills. So, if you want to [censored] at me for not coming through then they need to take some responisbilty for themselves in not deliverying a product when they said they would. That is what you call bad business. Most of the people who are supporting them right now probably didn't pay their deposit over a year ago, so they haven't waited as long.

Just my opinion.

and yes i paid my deposit over a year ago too. we all did, the taking deposits window wasnt that long. You dont get into stuff like this and not stick it out for the long haul, if you expected the jolly UPS man to show up with a big box for you 2 weeks later i'll take some of what you're smoking... to go. Not to mention through the whole process people pissed and complained, we dont like this we dont like that... Chris had to re-do half this crap 3 times to make people happy and they just complained more!!!

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
#696482 10/15/03 08:07 AM
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Wtf speed, did you even read my post? You sure you were directing all that BS towards me? [censored] read it over. I'm one of the few that's been patient about this [censored]. I've been more supportive and confident than you have, so uhhh....wtf? I've talked with Nirish several times and I'm more of a believer now than ever.

Last edited by 97CS; 10/15/03 08:10 AM.
Page 30 of 48 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 47 48

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard