Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 48 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 47 48
#696453 10/14/03 12:25 PM
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Yeah a big sign that everyone has just been owned!
I hope this turns out good and at least people get thier money back.

#696454 10/14/03 12:41 PM
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by 97CS:
Who's ending what? Right now all I've seen is a bunch of random [censored] running their mouth about anything and everything negative related to this GB. I need to hear something from someone that's actually involved.

Well lets see what did HYDRO just say? HMM.. He is involved. Don't hate me because I'm not too blind to cut throught the [censored]. I mean posponement after poseponement. I need a front piece for my car since mine is damaged and this looked like that piece. Well then again no it didn't cause there is nothign to look at.

#696455 10/14/03 03:16 PM
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Sticking this up top until it all gets resolved.

Also, we need to keep all the BS to a minimum. People with ordered kits and people who want kits arguing with eachother is ridiculous. This whole buy is getting pretty messy. Obviously, Hydro, Nyceboi or Crofty59 need to chime in here really soon (like now). And until they do, we really don't need anybody to stir things up (ex. TadeToad=Citation10).

#696456 10/14/03 03:16 PM
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
you guys are morons - hydro hasn't been involved for some time now......fools. Honestly, get something else to do, if you like come to the D and you can chase me around or something and make fun of my lack of body kit. At least I won't have to listen to it....

98.5 SVT
#696457 10/14/03 03:48 PM
O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O

Last edited by 1314; 10/14/03 03:50 PM.

New Pics of OUTKAST 1!Sept2006
#696458 10/14/03 04:27 PM
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by 1314:
Sticking this up top until it all gets resolved.

Also, we need to keep all the BS to a minimum. People with ordered kits and people who want kits arguing with eachother is ridiculous. This whole buy is getting pretty messy. Obviously, Hydro, Nyceboi or Crofty59 need to chime in here really soon (like now). And until they do, we really don't need anybody to stir things up (ex. TadeToad=Citation10).

Well Nyce's last post here was on 9-5, his last post on CEG was on 9-30, guess someone doesnt like confrontation or maybe its just reality....

And for Crofty, one of his last posts on 9-9-03
Originally posted by Crofty59:
guys we are starting to ship out, anyone who has not confirmed their order is in danger of loosing their spot in the group buy and will end up paying full price for the kit

We still have 15 guys that have not confirmed their spots, and we have not received money for. remember this is a group buy the price of the kit that was given was set on the number of people buying the kit. Not how many would like to see it made.

We want to provide the best of the aftermarket to you uys but we also need cooperation from the board. If you say you want a kit buy it. Do not throw off the sales count by saying yea i want one and then backing out.

Thank you for your time and cooperation. The widebody and hood will be open soon too. the kit will be saling to the public at the end of this month

And then follows with these two:

i just hired a new guy so between three people i hope to keep 2-3 a week going out
but we need the rest of these guys to give up the dollars to move this along...its unfortuante that people try to stiff a company when the company can give you so much more in terms of aftermarket parts, such as the lambo hinge kit i have for the contour and the exhaust set up we research, the all wheel drive research and many other options for looks and speed.... , the guys who came through will be pleased with quality and fit to no end.......the rest well we will get your business through some form...

i agree with you guys these few do not speak for the community as a whole but there is not the demand that was shown....to make more aftermarket parts...which through it all nyceboi has helped me procure the parts and materials to expand for you guys....the shop is based on being a one stop shop for looks and performance...you will see what i am talking about when we debue our shop contour
As for the time delay you are correct. If it falls down to that then my company is to blame....good lookin out for the guys

Well its been 5-6 weeks, no one has a kit, cept for two people (Nyce and Speed Demon...iirc)

How much longer are we to wait without any sort of communication from anyone that actually has some real insight?

I guess Kaotic is a suitable name for this company after all....

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
#696459 10/14/03 08:01 PM
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Ok I promise to be constructive this time........

Why doesn't anyone who has any interest, including the observers who are so upset and especially those who have money in on this kit call kaotic and ask them whats up, then post what they say in this thread. If enough people call them and get on them about it maybe something will happen, since the thread obviously isin't doing any good.

All you guys that have $ in it, I'm sure will do it, for everyone else (crazy3 , twiztour, etc.) here's your chance to prove that you care about this thread like you say you do and want to see something happen with this kit.

Here's the number:

Give them a call and lets find out what they have to say...

p.s. I put up this post for the pre98 guys too since it involves them, thats a bunch of people to ignore...
lets hope they dont!

98.5 SVT
#696460 10/14/03 08:18 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I talked to chris today, he's fed up with idiots like citation so he's not posting, he sent me a link to some pics, all the molds are there, there's a few kits in the corner of the shop and some big boxes...

perhaps if you idiots hadnt let this be reduced to a screaming and bitching match he'd still take an interest in aiding and answering your questions.

At this point i think he just wants to send out the kits he's promised and wash his hands of CEG... cant say i'd blame him either.

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
#696461 10/14/03 08:35 PM
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Speed Demon:
I talked to chris today, he's fed up with idiots like citation so he's not posting, he sent me a link to some pics, all the molds are there, there's a few kits in the corner of the shop and some big boxes...

perhaps if you idiots hadnt let this be reduced to a screaming and bitching match he'd still take an interest in aiding and answering your questions.

At this point i think he just wants to send out the kits he's promised and wash his hands of CEG... cant say i'd blame him either.

I'm not sure what Citation posted or whatnot but thats not much of an excuse for not contacting "ANYONE". I mean PM's can be used to notify individuals of progress and then the word can be spread. All I want is just a Front Bumper when/if it can be made. I have a scratched up front from my '00 SVT I will have to have painted completly anyhow according to the shop and figured it would be a great time to upgrade.

Well I've watched and waited on this thread for a few months hoping someone would have their kit so I can be 100% sure all is well with it since the only thing to look at is sketchy photoshop pictures. So I will do what Conor said and try to get someone to see if/when if ever they will start selling these outside of the GB.

SpeedDemon I guess if he has his could post some real pics. I don't think anyone on the Group Buy has been irrational that I can see but ignoring your customer base after you have their money isn't a very nice thing to do. Sounds like one of my local dealerships I will never do business with again. :\

#696462 10/14/03 08:38 PM
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
*note to self*
Never EVER hold a group buy

Last edited by ZetecNinja; 10/14/03 08:39 PM.

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
Page 28 of 48 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 47 48

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard