Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 48 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 47 48
L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
K, i talked to Drew from koatic, and he says that they are just finishing the last Probe kit, they have some front and back bumpers, but cant ship out kits due to they got a bad batch of glass and coulnt make the skirts. They just got a new shipment of glass and are starting the skirts. They say that today they got one kit without the bumpers finished and by next week production will get better.

NEED AN SVT REAR BUMPER!!! pm me
O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
conor7seven you are out of line!! this is a GROUP
buy and thats more than one person!its all the members
of contour .org and if we want to spend our money after
the product has been made,thats our choice!your not making
the kit!so why don,t you keep your mouth shut!

New Pics of OUTKAST 1!Sept2006
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I have no problems with people who want to put money into this project - that would be foolish. But what most people are saying on here is worthless to everyone. At this point everyone is well aware that this it taking forever. My point is there's no need to keep talking about it. And I'm not out of line, I've been in this GB for 14 months now, if anyone should be bitching its me.

and I am making the kit- my money is making it right now -

elusivley

98.5 SVT
O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
THE END....

New Pics of OUTKAST 1!Sept2006
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
We all know b!tching gets nobody anywhere....but WTF guys??? I need an update soon or I'm gonna need my money back...
Sorry

98 T-red Contour LX Zetec (100k miles) 98 T-red CSVT (40k miles) 18" Enkei Rs5's Pioneer Premier 740 12" Rockford HE powered by 420 watt amp C27 Front Fascia
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
IMHO,
I don't think it's fair for Kaotic to demand money from people when a final, finished, painted product with many clear, daylight pics have not been presented.

I'm sorry, but a Photoshop doesn't cut it.

When this is done, I think more people will send money.

Again, this is just MHO.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Here is my frustration. Some of you are upset that those who are not in THIS GB for the Whole Kit have no right to be upset. Well, technically I am not in the buy for the WHOLE kit but I AM in for just the hood. This is more upsetting than waiting for the kit itself, as the hoods will not even go out to those who are only buying the hood until the entire GB for the kit is finished. That puts me lower on any list than anyone in this GB as of right now. I hope to get the hood before 2004, or I will just loose all hope until some very prominent moves are made and verified.

Just stating my position.

-Bishop

*Invisible Hero* 1999 SVT Contour/Amazon Green Keep It Real. Beware the fury of the silent man.
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by Peach:
Here is my frustration. Some of you are upset that those who are not in THIS GB for the Whole Kit have no right to be upset. Well, technically I am not in the buy for the WHOLE kit but I AM in for just the hood. This is more upsetting than waiting for the kit itself, as the hoods will not even go out to those who are only buying the hood until the entire GB for the kit is finished. That puts me lower on any list than anyone in this GB as of right now. I hope to get the hood before 2004, or I will just loose all hope until some very prominent moves are made and verified.

Just stating my position.

-Bishop

I understand your frustration, but in the end you will have waited a lot less than those of us in the GB for the body kit.
The body kit GB has been in the works for well over a year now.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Didn't realize that, but I feel like my year is going to be up soon myself. It will be all good once I receive the hood itself, but blind hope is all I have for now.

-Bishop

*Invisible Hero* 1999 SVT Contour/Amazon Green Keep It Real. Beware the fury of the silent man.
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
What's that? Broken record? Good lord, all of you are reposting the same damn thing post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post. It literaly seems like that kind of repitition. Give it a rest.
No, I'm not in this GB, but I will be in the pre-98 GB, in fact I kind of already am, seeing as how I put a deposit down. So this effects me just as much as any of you.

Page 23 of 48 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 47 48

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard