Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 48 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 47 48
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C

u spelled you wrong

any MI dudes know if were still getting ours in a mega shipment?

98.5 SVT
L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
you spelled Michigan wrong. j/k/

NEED AN SVT REAR BUMPER!!! pm me
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Nyceboi, please check the GB Thread for the hoods. Haven't heard from you since 8/22. Thanks.

-Bishop

*Invisible Hero* 1999 SVT Contour/Amazon Green Keep It Real. Beware the fury of the silent man.
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Conor7seven:

any MI dudes know if were still getting ours in a mega shipment?

I would like to know this as well. When is the last time anyone talked to Hydro????

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
guys we are starting to ship out, anyone who has not confirmed their order is in danger of loosing their spot in the group buy and will end up paying full price for the kit

We still have 15 guys that have not confirmed their spots, and we have not received money for. remember this is a group buy the price of the kit that was given was set on the number of people buying the kit. Not how many would like to see it made.

We want to provide the best of the aftermarket to you uys but we also need cooperation from the board. If you say you want a kit buy it. Do not throw off the sales count by saying yea i want one and then backing out.

Thank you for your time and cooperation. The widebody and hood will be open soon too. the kit will be saling to the public at the end of this month

I create Kaotic things cause i can.....;) Making it all look good one car at a time
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
sweet -how long does the process take - how many per week go out?

98.5 SVT
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
i just hired a new guy so between three people i hope to keep 2-3 a week going out
but we need the rest of these guys to give up the dollars to move this along...its unfortuante that people try to stiff a company when the company can give you so much more in terms of aftermarket parts, such as the lambo hinge kit i have for the contour and the exhaust set up we research, the all wheel drive research and many other options for looks and speed.... , the guys who came through will be pleased with quality and fit to no end.......the rest well we will get your business through some form...

Last edited by Crofty59; 09/10/03 02:21 AM.

I create Kaotic things cause i can.....;) Making it all look good one car at a time
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Crofty59:
i just hired a new guy so between three people i hope to keep 2-3 a week going out
but we need the rest of these guys to give up the dollars to move this along...its unfortuante that people try to stiff a company when the company can give you so much more in terms of aftermarket parts, such as the lambo hinge kit i have for the contour and the exhaust set up we research, the all wheel drive research and many other options for looks and speed.... , the guys who came through will be pleased with quality and fit to no end.......the rest well we will get your business through some form...

There is obviously an overwhelming want for these kits and a support of your business. Just because a few guys who said 'yes' to a group by 6 MONTHS ago didnt come through does NOT speak for the rest of the community. I have to say that this kit is great and If I had the money Id for sure buy a hood after its over. Keep up the good work , but dont jump to conclusions too quickly.

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by DimitriPopov:
Originally posted by Crofty59:

There is obviously an overwhelming want for these kits and a support of your business. Just because a few guys who said 'yes' to a group by 6 MONTHS ago didnt come through does NOT speak for the rest of the community. I have to say that this kit is great and If I had the money Id for sure buy a hood after its over. Keep up the good work , but dont jump to conclusions too quickly.

continued from quote: Remember everyone had to wait a very long time, things change, stuff happens......must expect delays

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
i agree with you guys these few do not speak for the community as a whole but there is not the demand that was shown....to make more aftermarket parts...which through it all nyceboi has helped me procure the parts and materials to expand for you guys....the shop is based on being a one stop shop for looks and performance...you will see what i am talking about when we debue our shop contour
As for the time delay you are correct. If it falls down to that then my company is to blame....good lookin out for the guys

Page 16 of 48 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 47 48

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard