Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 48 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 47 48
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
I'm still waiting on word about what shipping will be to Hawaii. Nyceboi you said there are 2 of us right???

Keep me informed, I've made request to those on the board if someone wants to take my place but I highly prefer someone who has a Mirko Splitter that I can make a fair trade with. I may still stay with this GB depending on shipping results, ect. Mahalo.....Micah

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Alrighty all you SVT folks out there.. need something to do with that useless SVT bumper, sideskirt pair, and rear bumper?? Why of course you do! I'm currently searching out an SVT 'kit' that's in worthy condition.

Just think, you'd be able to get that new kit for very cheap, maybe even free....(with the cash turn-a-round and all that is).

Think about it.. and please PM me if you are interested in my offer. Thanks yall.

1998 SE Sport MTX Dark Green Pearl 18" Velox Scythes 35% Tinted Around 3inch Cone Filter Removed : Muffler ====================== Jeremy
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
if any of you have some red side skirts for sale (b/c ur getting these new ones with the kit) svt or se skirts will do pm me!

-b-rad

just thought id put that up again :-D i need some skirts baaaad

1996 ford contour sport
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
Sometimes I just start slowing down and glare in the rearview and say "yeah I could go for an SVT rear". Jackasses.

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
updates to OFG

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Okay, for those that paid shipping and are PAID IN FULL as per the OFG we will start producing kits and shipping as soon as early next week.

The day we ship out your kit I will PM you with an estimated day of arrival. Remember to use the procedures in the OFG when recieving your kit. Please POST PIX!

We would like to thank Matt (SpeedDemon) for the kudos and also to commend him on the great job he's done on his car with our c27 front bumper!

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Micah, I'm still working on getting a shipping rate - I've been handling school stuff and I work in the day so it's been hard for me to get to a phone. I will have your answer by weeks end!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by nyceboi:

We would like to thank Matt (SpeedDemon) for the kudos and also to commend him on the great job he's done on his car with our c27 front bumper!

thank you guys for everything! was well worth the wait and the road trip!

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
can you just BUY the HOOD? i want that hood! do you guys also make it in Carbon Fiber? just currious! thanks!

Andy

Daily Driver 99 SVT with only 60,000 miles (updated on sept 20th) whats behind garage door #2?
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Yes we do - check my posts on that in production pricing

L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
Originally posted by nyceboi:
Okay, for those that paid shipping and are PAID IN FULL as per the OFG we will start producing kits and shipping as soon as early next week.

*Homer simpson voice* BUT I WANT IT NOW!!! */Homer simpson voice*

NEED AN SVT REAR BUMPER!!! pm me
Page 13 of 48 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 47 48

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard