Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 48 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 47 48
#696253 08/10/03 09:14 PM
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
Ive sent all my money and im still not on the list ???????

#696254 08/10/03 10:10 PM
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by GirlieGirlTour98:
Ive sent all my money and im still not on the list ???????

I'm just waiting for Terry to confirm all people since he started it. Just PM me all your info - I havn't gotten payment if you sent it to my PO - I'll check on Monday.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
#696255 08/11/03 01:10 AM
L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
y did i get moved down on the list?

NEED AN SVT REAR BUMPER!!! pm me
#696256 08/11/03 03:47 AM
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
hmmm...I don't understand...people were complainin about how long this gb was takin and now it is about 3 days until the deadline for payment and only 11 people have paid in full? Just wonderin...

98 T-red Contour LX Zetec (100k miles) 98 T-red CSVT (40k miles) 18" Enkei Rs5's Pioneer Premier 740 12" Rockford HE powered by 420 watt amp C27 Front Fascia
#696257 08/11/03 07:47 AM
T
T
I hate to flood the boards, but I am just going to copy and paste what I wrote in the other thread. If this is against forum policies than feel free to move, just keep in mind I am looking out in the best interest for the customer:

WARNING TO ALL BUYING A KAOTIC KIT!!!
I am a Ford Probe owner. I am on this forum to help you guys out. Kaotic did one of these group buys for the Ford Probe about 4 months ago. I ordered a front bumper, and a hood from them, I paid on 4/25...
Have I gotten the parts yet? No.
Have I gotten my $640 back yet? No.
They first said there was a delay with boxes. Then they kept saying this. Then they started saying that it was a delay with the molds, then the boxes, then the shipping, the run-around went on, FOR A WHILE. Obviously. Then, I told them, on a certain Wednesday, I want my money back if you don't ship it by Sunday. They said, ok, it will go out on Friday at the latest. I said fine, I even gave them two extra days, to be nice(After THREE MONTHS of them having my $640.) I called all weekend, because I got no notification of my kit being shipped. I called, no answer, AT ALL, alllllllllll weekend, morning, night, whatever. I left tons of messages with my name, phone number, and a brief message. Then they come to me on Monday on the internet. And I tell them I want my money back, they tell me it's already been shipped, and if I cancel my orderd I will only get ~320 back. That's crap. I found out that their shipper (Yellow Freight) DIDN'T even ship the kit..... Then they go on about a 35% restocking fee. Which is crap, because there were other people waiting for the kits just like me, it's not like it would be a big trouble for them to "restock" it.(Assuming they even made it.) Well, it turns out Tony Novello and Christopher Crofty(Owners of Kaotic, along with Christopher's wife.) don't even have a business license to sell. They have unsafe working condition, but they think that since their shop is online, nobody will ever know. I know a lot of other people who have given money and still not received a kit, or even an update. Then, I decided to contact the BBB ( www.bbb.com ) and file a complaint, Kaotic said they wouldn't answer, and therefore the BBB could do nothing about it. This is technically true, although, refusing to even speak with the BBB makes the company look VERY BAD. I've saved all of my conversations with widebodyprober and tjnovello so if you want them just ask. You might think, well, you're just a newb, you're probably lying.

Why would I lie? I'm just doing this so that YOU GUYS don't get screwed out of the money the way I did. I worked as hard as I could for that money, and they just took it, and they spent it on a vacation. Yes. They spent it on a vacation.
Now they just refuse to even acknowledge my existence, I am out $640. I hope you guys don't make my mistake too.
Don't buy from Kaotic.

#696258 08/11/03 07:51 AM
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by lsneo:
y did i get moved down on the list?

Because I had an old list and there are infact people ahead of you in this GB who paid in full.

Last edited by nyceboi; 08/11/03 07:57 AM.

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Okay:

I work directly with Chris and I don't know about your situation at all but for you to come on to my GB form and shoot down because of your bad experience is uncalled for. I'm not defending anybody in this matter but for a fact I know I'm well respected and have done everything ot make sure this kit gets into the hands of everybody involved.

These kits are top quality - I've seen the other side of posts on Kaotic kits as well on the Probe site and I know other people on your site have been very happy with them. www.probetalk.com

This is more of a customer service issue - and mine has been top notch and I've tried to feed every bit of info as possible.

T
T
Yes, you're posting this and still not responding to my im's. Interesting. My particular situation, by this, what you mean is, just about everyone from Probetalk's particular situation, excluding one or two? Literally. I mean, if you're so concerned with customer assistance, why won't you give me my money back? I'm not doubting the quality of the kit, all I'm saying is that you won't send them.

B
B
HEY all this is CitatioN10 I'm selling my spot in the Group Buy of this body kit ,It took me over a month to think about if i should do it or not but from the rear, well i decided to....i will most likly get banned again from that Perry guy so i cant login to get any PM'S ...

so if you want it on the GB youll need to Email me @ c10n@yahoo.com

#696262 08/11/03 01:02 PM
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Lazzzy:
hmmm...I don't understand...people were complainin about how long this gb was takin and now it is about 3 days until the deadline for payment and only 11 people have paid in full? Just wonderin...

This is why I pushed them to start taking payments earlier. It was only a matter of time that we had the "Oh btw, I have to drop out, I need an oil change"

And to reply to Tom - While we appreciate your info with your expiriences, Nyce lives very close to Kaotic, he has conducted several group buys here and has been on these boards for awhile, I am confident that he would not allow this to happen during this GB. There have been many bumps in the road, but it has progressed.

As for your particular situation, I know its frustrating to order something online and to have it delayed. You may be better off just waiting a bit more for the kit, then once you recieve it, simply sell it if you no longer care to use it. If they have acknowledged your payment, then they should ship the item.

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
Page 8 of 48 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 47 48

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard