Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
L
CEG road warrior
OP Offline
CEG road warrior
L
Well it is over "kind of" Well I just released the space for the rooms/banquet. Now anybody that still plans on coming AND OR is registered already there will still be a lot of activities. So if you you plan on coming send the $50 (won't go up in price) and any left over money will be refunded to you at the time of the meet. It won't be as "formal" as it was going to be but it will be a great time. Anybody that isn't coming and is already registered will be refunded their money...send me a PM/E-mail.

I will talk to a few cheaper hotels (about $60-$70 a night)for people that don't have places to stay. I will post that info later tonight.

Right now we are deciding/discussing on "banquet" options. Like I said it won't be as formal, but it will be a great time.

Dyno is still on/so is the track. So if you want to dyno, let us know.

Anybody that booked their rooms already....cancel them please.

It still promises to be a good time.

Hector

Last edited by LoCoZ2; 07/17/03 06:17 PM.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
Couple of questions; sorry if I'm being a moron.

1.) Do we have to release the rooms because of the group blocking? I'll still stay at the Embassy if possible, although there are a few other people I might have to answer to on that. I'm not familiar with that area (or Chicago in general) so having everyone at different hotels and picking places to convene will suck at best. If I have to rebook just to take care of the blocking issue, that's fine, but I'm a wuss and don't want to have to find our events on my own, plus I think it will look badass if we convoy everywhere.

2.) Are the nametags, t-shirts, etc. still happening? If so, then I propose that the national meet is still "official." In fact, I propose that the word "official" in this context is subjective and it doesn't matter what we want to call our meet. "Official" isn't a banquet or a t-shirt, its a state of mind. Then again, some people think I'm crazy, so maybe my state of mind doesn't apply here

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I just want a shirt/nametag just to feel like a badass...

Black 98.5 SVT "Kellie" First rule of italian driving: What is behind you, DOESN'T matter
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
I'll reply to both:

Extended Stay America
550 W. Grand Ave.
Elmhurst, IL

Queen Studio rooms (kitchenette): 2 people--$64 a night
Double Beds Studio rooms: 4 people--$69 a night
**price doesn't include 10% tax.

Phone number: (630) 530-4353

Hector mentioned to me about having people stay in one place if possible. He also asked me to pass along the prices for the nights. These people were really great when I booked my room. Also, if you aren't going to pay by credit card, then you don't have to put down a deposit. This hotel has a kitchenette/fridge in all rooms--so a nice place to keep your beer.

'95 GL White I've got mods.
L
CEG road warrior
OP Offline
CEG road warrior
L
I would recommend cancelling the rooms at the Embassy and book them at the Extended Stay. Heather will be there, I will be there and it is a lot cheaper. 4 guys to a room at that price isn't nothing.

With the t shirts I have no idea...but we will be working on these in the upcoming week.

So who's coming?

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I am following hetfeild - so make your move man! I think that we will stay where heather is too - Like he said, it would look bad ass if we all convoyed around with eachother! AND this IS still official, it is just at a new rally point - The NM is now re-instated as "official" - don't let anyone ruin our good time! - JOE

EGPLNT:MY 95' SE MTX SVT *200,000 MILE CLUB* 6/06/06 - 201,000 MILES
L
CEG road warrior
OP Offline
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by blu_fuz:
I am following hetfeild - so make your move man! I think that we will stay where heather is too - Like he said, it would look bad ass if we all convoyed around with eachother! AND this IS still official, it is just at a new rally point - The NM is now re-instated as "official" - don't let anyone ruin our good time! - JOE

I think we need to rename it "Midwest something-or-other"

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by LoCoZ2:
I think we need to rename it "Midwest something-or-other"

Hmmm. I think that will fit on a t-shirt.

'95 GL White I've got mods.
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
I'ma gunna go! I's dun got time offa muh jobs, an I kin be dere!

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by LoCoChick:
Elmhurst, IL

I would have def come if it were in Elmhurst, Queens

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard