Print Thread
#693945 07/16/03 05:30 AM
L
CEG road warrior
OP Offline
CEG road warrior
L
Got this today!

Hector I only show 3 reservation, the contract was signed back in Feburary and we gave the group until April 14 to cancel with any penalty. So we will not be able to give your the deposit back actually the group should be charge 60% of the cost. But I will not bill you, I need to know by the end of this week to release your space. If you have any other questions let me know.

Irene Chavez
Sales Mgr.
Embassy Suite Hotel

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
#693946 07/16/03 01:47 PM
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by LoCoZ2:
Got this today!

Hector I only show 3 reservation, the contract was signed back in Feburary and we gave the group until April 14 to cancel with any penalty. So we will not be able to give your the deposit back actually the group should be charge 60% of the cost. But I will not bill you, I need to know by the end of this week to release your space. If you have any other questions let me know.

Irene Chavez
Sales Mgr.
Embassy Suite Hotel

If this doesn't happen I will be in chicago regardless.. is there going to be some kind of mini-meet for everything that is going?
This is just sad...

Black 98.5 SVT "Kellie" First rule of italian driving: What is behind you, DOESN'T matter
#693947 07/16/03 04:23 PM
L
CEG road warrior
OP Offline
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by Kevdogg410:
Originally posted by LoCoZ2:
Got this today!

Irene Chavez
Sales Mgr.
Embassy Suite Hotel

If this doesn't happen I will be in chicago regardless.. is there going to be some kind of mini-meet for everything that is going?
This is just sad...

I was thinking about it. Most of the people registered live in the surrounding states. If ya'll still want to come down, we can set some smaller things up.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
#693948 07/16/03 09:15 PM
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
That would probably be best if this falls through... me and mark (Y2KSVT) are staying in naperville.. and I was actually excited when I saw about taking the twisties after the dyno on saturday I think it was.. that would actually be a good time.. I mean if we haev 20 guys or whatever it still should turn out pretty good... on the people who don't register and don't want to come out

But if something like this does happen we would get our money back right? you should be getting my check any day now hector

Black 98.5 SVT "Kellie" First rule of italian driving: What is behind you, DOESN'T matter

Moderated by  Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard