Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 82 of 83 1 2 80 81 82 83
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by BURNTU2:

Adam's problem is that he's a theif. John Kerry could use you in his campaign.

Instead of that... How about putting him on Bush 2's staff, and list of fellow cronies? Seems like a more suitable position for a theif like this. He'd fit right in!

There was no need to bring any politics into this discussion.

99 SE Sport SilverFrost MTX 01 F4i Red/White My mom says I shouldn't talk to conservatives.
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
i've been busy recently, but here's the low down. I filed my complaint with the IFCCfbi.gov. I then was able to contact the local sheriff's office down in Tecumseh (thanks to someone who posted it Here , tttc, mad props) i spoke with someone named LT. Kidney. He processed my complaint and was very polite, went HIMSELF by adam's address: 211 Church Dr Tecumseh, OK 74873. Found adam's car in the driveway, ran his plates and confirmed it was his. Also noted the "www.contour.org" sticker on his window.

That was all about a month ago.

I have received a letter dated 9/16 from the Office of Attorney General State of Oklahoma. It contains, another complaint form. I will be filling this out and returning it. I strongly suggest that you all do the same as i've done. the more voices heard, the quicker action will be taken.

~Weasel Bomb 1998 Contour SE Sport TOTALLED For Sale: DUAL EH'D Powdercoated Blue UIM (prefer local pickup) Bullitt Fuel Door
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
It's too bad it had to come down to this mess.

Hopefully this will prevent future problems.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by WeaselBomb:
i've been busy recently, but here's the low down. I filed my complaint with the IFCCfbi.gov. I then was able to contact the local sheriff's office down in Tecumseh (thanks to someone who posted it Here , tttc, mad props) i spoke with someone named LT. Kidney. He processed my complaint and was very polite, went HIMSELF by adam's address: 211 Church Dr Tecumseh, OK 74873. Found adam's car in the driveway, ran his plates and confirmed it was his. Also noted the "www.contour.org" sticker on his window.

I have received a letter dated 9/16 from the Office of Attorney General State of Oklahoma. It contains, another complaint form. I will be filling this out and returning it. I strongly suggest that you all do the same as i've done. the more voices heard, the quicker action will be taken.

I received the same letter, and I am filling it out this evening. I cannot believe this guy has still not been prosecuted.

Jim

P.S. My car is sold, but I have a set of E1 wheels I will let go cheap to someone picking them up here in Los Angeles.

98.5 SVT, Vortech SC, Bassani, Quaiffe, Clutchmasters Stg. 3, H&R's/Konis, BAT 22mm Sway Bar, 17" Momo Arrows, Michelin Pilot Sports, Sparco Front Brace, HPP Rear Brace, PIAA fogs & headlights.
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Tim you are a complete @ss. You didn't lose any of your money, so don't tell other people how to feel. Yes they lost, yes they knew there was a risk, but you have no right to say what happened. I agree, send me $85 and won't give you anything. Sound good? If ELglow screwed everyone out of their money, why is no one going after them? Because they didn't. @ss wipe just walked away w/ everyone's money. If you don't even have a Contique anymore, *uck off. Goodbye and good ridance. @sshole.

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
sorry im new to this. so can you not get these at all now?

WTB: Andy's Auto Sport front bumper only... a chip for my 98se
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by WeaselBomb:

People call up! I got my 35$ back so I just don't feel right complaining, but everyone else call!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Matt R:
Tim you are a complete @ss. You didn't lose any of your money, so don't tell other people how to feel. Yes they lost, yes they knew there was a risk, but you have no right to say what happened. I agree, send me $85 and won't give you anything. Sound good? If ELglow screwed everyone out of their money, why is no one going after them? Because they didn't. @ss wipe just walked away w/ everyone's money. If you don't even have a Contique anymore, *uck off. Goodbye and good ridance. @sshole.

I lost money too (never got my gauges). In most situations, there are always more facts than meet the eye (especially on this one). That's my only point. Most people forget that. In any case, that bit is getting tired and old.

It seems since we both lost money, Matt, we are entitled to make asses of ourselves. I'm glad I have company now. Only difference is it took me several posts and a difference of opinion, but it only took you a paragraph and a hop on the bandwagon.

Cheers ,
Tim

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Tim:
Originally posted by Matt R:

I lost money too (never got my gauges). In most situations, there are always more facts than meet the eye (especially on this one). That's my only point. Most people forget that. In any case, that bit is getting tired and old.

It seems since we both lost money, Matt, we are entitled to make asses of ourselves. I'm glad I have company now. Only difference is it took me several posts and a difference of opinion, but it only took you a paragraph and a hop on the bandwagon.

Cheers ,
Tim

I enjoyed that

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

Page 82 of 83 1 2 80 81 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard