Print Thread
Page 81 of 83 1 2 79 80 81 82 83
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by perry:
Originally posted by Tim:
You guys paid Adam, Adam paid El Glow, and El glow screwed him out of a lot of money by messing up his orders and then refusing to resolve the situation when he confronted them about it. Beyond that, I have no earthly idea what happened to him, why he dissapeared, what's going on with this supposed "case," or if anyone else will even get their money back.

He did not pay EL Glow. Read this post.

That does look fishy, Perry. Adam is a friend in RL, so my opinion is obviously going to be biased, nor does it really matter right now as nothing I'm going to say is going to change the fact that a lot of people got stiffed out of their money, but the last point I will make here is that some people that you meet you just absolutely know for certain are incapable of wrong-doing.

But the facts obviously speak for themselves (unless there's other facts we don't know), so I'm done here. I just hope you guys end up getting your money back, or gauges. At the very least, I hope that Adam at leasts gives you a good explanation for all of this.

Best of luck,
Tim

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Why even talk about it anymore? Everyone talks alot of [censored] and takes no action. Yeah I lost some money but you dont hear me bitchin about it all the time. Give it up or actually do something!

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by skrilla187:
Why even talk about it anymore? Everyone talks alot of [censored] and takes no action. Yeah I lost some money but you dont hear me bitchin about it all the time. Give it up or actually do something!

Any ideas beside this? http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/cf1.asp If I lived near Tecumseh, OK, you could be sure I'd be knockin on his door. I wonder if anyone involved with this lives near him?

Last edited by wa2tuff; 09/19/04 08:00 PM.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Friend or no friend, he didn't take responsibility for his own actions.....that's no rumor it's truth, and it's evident.

On top of that, I'm sure he doesn't need a spokesperson to speak for him, so you should let it be like you are telling everyone else to.

I am mad, and I have right to be....even if I don't own my Contour anymore. What he did was illegal, and it will catch up with him in the long run.

'04 Bright Red Ranger FX4 ~ S/C 4X4
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
"No, Adam just happens to be a friend, who's in a bad situation right now.

Now get lost, a$$hole,

Tim"

That was my message from Tim.
Ok, so if my friend is a liar, theif, or rapist, I am still going to stand by his side, hold his hand and make excuses for him. Adam is in a bad situation? Adam is a theif who stole from us. We are in a bad situation, not Adam. Adam planned this from the beginning. People like Tim who defend and protect Adam should be banned from posting in this group buy. Sounds like Tim is sleeping with the enemy.
You get lost Tim, this doesn't involve you or your money.

1999 CSVT-Black 15.8@89mph Driver for hire. PM me.
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by BURNTU2:
"No, Adam just happens to be a friend, who's in a bad situation right now.

Now get lost, a$$hole,

Tim"

That was my message from Tim.
Ok, so if my friend is a liar, theif, or rapist, I am still going to stand by his side, hold his hand and make excuses for him. Adam is in a bad situation? Adam is a theif who stole from us. We are in a bad situation, not Adam. Adam planned this from the beginning. People like Tim who defend and protect Adam should be banned from posting in this group buy. Sounds like Tim is sleeping with the enemy.
You get lost Tim, this doesn't involve you or your money.

Well, when you send a message like this, what the hell do you expect I'm going to say to you

Originally posted by burnu2:

I wished I lived close to you. Seeing how you dont mind people robbing you, I'd steal from you as well. You must be a liberal democrat. You sure sound like it.

You sound like the typical conservative republican clunk-head that doesn't stop to consider that other-people have problems and bad situations that they might be in as well. I've already wished everyone my best in this and applied my sympathy to both sides, but you try and drag me through the mud.

If you wouldn't stand up and defend your friends when the crowd is about to lynch them, burn, then you have no absolutely values at all, and I could care less whether or not you learn that lesson someday. Jonas sure didn't until after the Romans had already crucified Jesus.

Nice try,

Tim

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Blah blah blah...regardless if he is still in a bad situation, he has cut all ties with thoes here by not giving updates, and people are forced to use alternative methods....If he really is in trouble like you say, by dissapearing and not being honest and truthful, he has made himself the bad guy and the focus of peoples anger.

And the fact that HE (not a antoher party) took the money, he is resonsible for every single one who has not recieved product or refund.

weather or not he spent CEGers money, i don;t know....but form what i do know form his business preactices alone, he gets what he deserves.

Lupe

Last edited by Roz 1999 SVT-C; 09/22/04 05:21 PM.

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B

You sound like the typical conservative republican clunk-head that doesn't stop to consider that other-people have problems and bad situations that they might be in as well. I've already wished everyone my best in this and applied my sympathy to both sides, but you try and drag me through the mud.

If you wouldn't stand up and defend your friends when the crowd is about to lynch them, burn, then you have no absolutely values at all, and I could care less whether or not you learn that lesson someday. Jonas sure didn't until after the Romans had already crucified Jesus.

Nice try,

Tim

Adam's problem is that he's a theif. Adam is in a bad situation because he planned this from the beginning but got caught. You want to defend him constantly and stand up for your thief of a friend, go right ahead, the crowd will lynch you along with him. Sympathy to both sides? Give me a break. John Kerry could use you in his campaign.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B

You sound like the typical conservative republican clunk-head that doesn't stop to consider that other-people have problems and bad situations that they might be in as well.

other people have problems and bad situations? So Adam needed money so he stole from us? Are you justifying his actions Tim?

some people that you meet you just absolutely know for certain are incapable of wrong-doing.

I guess that makes you a poor judge of character Tim.

H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
You sound like the typical conservative republican clunk-head that doesn't stop to consider that other-people have problems and bad situations that they might be in as well.

Yeah, Adam was in such a bad way during the group buy that he went out and bought mods for his car. You know, important things like subwoofers and this stuff.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
Page 81 of 83 1 2 79 80 81 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard