Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 80 of 83 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 83
#693700 09/12/04 07:25 PM
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
I wasn't involved in this, but I have been keeping up..

You guys have his address, why not get some people near OK to give him a visit? I'm sure he'd pee his pants if a couple of you showed up on his door step...

I'm not really sure what it would solve, but I know it would be damn funny to hear about. And why not rough him up a little? Seems like he needs to be tought a lesson imo..

Keep posting the updates.. Did anyone contact the cops in his area? Has anyone got through on the phone??

This guy did you guys wrong.. Something needs to be done.

L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Batmobile:
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
Originally posted by cham1973:
How many people do you have already

Jeez, read through this thread before you post.

It would take hours to read through the thread

Actually it takes a little over an hour and a half at this point.

Damn shame what happened to all of you. I'd be very pissed about this.

Lee Cox No Contours to speak of...
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Lee:
Originally posted by Batmobile:
Originally posted by cham1973:
How many people do you have already

Jeez, read through this thread before you post.

It would take hours to read through the thread

Actually it takes a little over an hour and a half at this point.

Damn shame what happened to all of you. I'd be very pissed about this.

Adam got screwed, too; don't forget that. It's not like he's rich or anything. What can he do about it? I'd suggest you guys stop making stupid, pointless threats, and get over it. I lost money, too.. oh, well. It was less than $100. With GB's like this, comes risk.

Life goes on.

Tim

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Seems to me like he got himself in a bad situation that he has no idea how to get out of...

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
How did Adam get screwed? Let's do the simple math... He took money for over 25 kits, but he purchased and sent out 10.

$80 x >25 = >$2000
$80 x 10 = $800

That leaves Adam with $1200. How many refunds did he send out? Three? Maybe four? He still walked away with several hundred dollars (and that's conservative). If you have a different way of interpreting the numbers please let us know. Otherwise, it sounds like you're pretty much condoning theft. %^*@

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
How did Adam get screwed in all of this? Please point it out for me, because that blows me away.

Yup your right its 85 dollars, but it was my 85 dollars, not his to take and squander away. Adam should have sucked it up along time ago, and been an adult/man about it. Instead he continued to dig himself in deeper and deeper.

The fact is there are no excuses, he shouldn't have volunteered his services if he could not follow through with the product or at the very least a full refund! Plain and simple!

One thing I do have to say is, that you live and learn.

'04 Bright Red Ranger FX4 ~ S/C 4X4
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by hetfield:
How did Adam get screwed? Let's do the simple math... He took money for over 25 kits, but he purchased and sent out 10.

$80 x >25 = >$2000
$80 x 10 = $800

That leaves Adam with $1200. How many refunds did he send out? Three? Maybe four? He still walked away with several hundred dollars (and that's conservative). If you have a different way of interpreting the numbers please let us know. Otherwise, it sounds like you're pretty much condoning theft. %^*@

And thats the fo shizzle my nizzle!!!

Couldn't have put it better myself!

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Tim:
Adam got screwed, too; don't forget that. It's not like he's rich or anything. What can he do about it? I'd suggest you guys stop making stupid, pointless threats, and get over it. I lost money, too.. oh, well. It was less than $100. With GB's like this, comes risk.

Life goes on.

Tim

Adam got screwed too? What an utterly stupid statement. If it's no big deal, why don't you send me $85 and we'll call it even, you moron. IIMC, it wasn't too long ago that the thief in question posted about his new mods. Guess that was just a coincidence??

Last edited by wa2tuff; 09/17/04 06:50 PM.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T

Life goes on.

Tim

Adam got screwed too? What an utterly stupid statement. If it's no big deal, why don't you send me $85 and we'll call it even, you moron. IIMC, it wasn't too long ago that the thief in question posted about his new mods. Guess that was just a coincidence??

You are all just sprouting out ignorant and belligerently angry comments out of frustration. You get backed into a corner by a bad situation so you let the true facts of the issue get mowed over by rage and contempt, while not even trying to see the situation from both angles.

You guys paid Adam, Adam paid El Glow, and El glow screwed him out of a lot of money by messing up his orders and then refusing to resolve the situation when he confronted them about it. Beyond that, I have no earthly idea what happened to him, why he dissapeared, what's going on with this supposed "case," or if anyone else will even get their money back.

To be honest, though, if I had to deal with the same kind of threats (legal and physical) that you guys tossed around at Adam (who if you knew him in RL, you would know he's a very good person), I'd probably just walk away, too. Though not excusing the fact that he doesn't appear to be even trying to deal with this situation anymore, I will say that it's only human nature to overlook the fact that there's two sides to every bad situation (and Adam DID get screwed in this just the same as everyone else).

As for what his next move is, I wouldn't put a single penny on it. I don't even own my Mystique any more, so I'm done with this thread.

Tim

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures
P
Master P
Master P
P
You guys paid Adam, Adam paid El Glow, and El glow screwed him out of a lot of money by messing up his orders and then refusing to resolve the situation when he confronted them about it. Beyond that, I have no earthly idea what happened to him, why he dissapeared, what's going on with this supposed "case," or if anyone else will even get their money back.

He did not pay EL Glow. Read this post.

Page 80 of 83 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard