Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 75 of 83 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 82 83
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
the side pieces are [censored], they look like crap, the words are clear, and traction control is spelled traotion control. I have these at home. I hope the quality is much better in the set you make. I am currently selling mine (spoken for i think) but they are not very good.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
No updates yet, huh?

Well, I will be filing for Mail Fraud through the U.S. Postal Service. Once he has the feds on him, I think he'll start to realize you don't pull this [censored] anymore.

Don't get mad. Get even.

perry- can we archive this thread for legal reasons please?

99 SE Sport SilverFrost MTX 01 F4i Red/White My mom says I shouldn't talk to conservatives.
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I am doing the same, only I plan on filling an Internet Fraud Report with the FBI, the link is as follows for those that intend on doing the same.....at least he can pay some restitution or something:
http://www.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

'04 Bright Red Ranger FX4 ~ S/C 4X4
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
If i hear nothing in the next few days i will file a complaint also.

2000 Sport SE
P
Master P
Master P
P
Don't hold your breath. It seems like 1BADTOUR cut and run. I wouldn't believe a word coming from his mouth regarding refunds or product. If he were to say the sky is blue, I'd have to walk outside and check.

Dionysus, this thread has been here for a year now. I don't think it's going anywhere. However, I'd suggest printing it out if you want a permanent record of it.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
can you not see when his last login was?

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Well if he did in fact cut and run. I have his address. My friend still had the full amount tied up in this.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
P
Master P
Master P
P
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Well if he did in fact cut and run. I have his address. My friend still had the full amount tied up in this.

Yea, I mean as far as the forums are concerned. It's been about a month since he last posted in this thread. Some folks have mentioned having his phone number as well, has anyone called him?

He last logged in to the site on the 5th, but doesn't mean he isn't just browsing the forums anonymously.

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
I cant believe how patient some people are with this guy. If I was involved in this group buy and have gotten nothing, no money, updates and it went this far I would be calling Adams house about 20 times a day. Why dont the people who have his number post it so those involved in his scam can call him hundreds of times a day make his life a hell till he changes the phone number call him all hours of the night. Some people it seems dont care if they lose $80, hell I'd pissed as hell.

X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by 2&1/2:
I am doing the same, only I plan on filling an Internet Fraud Report with the FBI, the link is as follows for those that intend on doing the same.....at least he can pay some restitution or something:
http://www.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

What information are you using of his to file against?

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
Page 75 of 83 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard