Print Thread
Page 70 of 83 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 82 83
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Josch:
Originally posted by JETNBYA:
We all have been more than patient. This is totally unacceptable. Take care of us now! If you were any kind of a man at all this would have been done already. You should have sued the company that you gave our money to, if that is in fact what you did. I HAVE MY DOUBTS! Get some huevos and deal with this like a man.

Jim

Him too...

See my above post

Hey Josch---why do you think this post has had, at this time, 13,560 views and 763 replies? The only one worse than this one is the NorCalCoug CF hood GB. This fiasco has gone on longer than anything I've ever been involved with. 1BADTOUR needs to step up to the plate, get legal with these people (whoever the hell they are, since he doesn't see fit to let us, the people whose money he was trusted with, know) and stop trying to appease us (????) by pleading poverty. If he's so poor, what bank is going to give him a signature loan (what's he gonna use for collateral, his word?). I'm not a lawyer nor do I pretend to be one, but I've seen enough posts in this 69 page site to suggest several options. He's even been offered help from people on the site who are or know lawyers. Jeez, this is so rediculous that we have to defend ourselves against tirades like yours. I paid for a product in good faith, I expected my product, and now I didn't get it. What the hell do you expect from me? Oh well, it's only $80 I don't think so.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
Originally posted by JETNBYA:
We all have been more than patient. This is totally unacceptable. Take care of us now! If you were any kind of a man at all this would have been done already. You should have sued the company that you gave our money to, if that is in fact what you did. I HAVE MY DOUBTS! Get some huevos and deal with this like a man.

Jim

Him too...

See my above post

Hey Josch---why do you think this post has had, at this time, 13,560 views and 763 replies? The only one worse than this one is the NorCalCoug CF hood GB. This fiasco has gone on longer than anything I've ever been involved with. 1BADTOUR needs to step up to the plate, get legal with these people (whoever the hell they are, since he doesn't see fit to let us, the people whose money he was trusted with, know) and stop trying to appease us (????) by pleading poverty. If he's so poor, what bank is going to give him a signature loan (what's he gonna use for collateral, his word?). I'm not a lawyer nor do I pretend to be one, but I've seen enough posts in this 69 page site to suggest several options. He's even been offered help from people on the site who are or know lawyers. Jeez, this is so rediculous that we have to defend ourselves against tirades like yours. I paid for a product in good faith, I expected my product, and now I didn't get it. What the hell do you expect from me? Oh well, it's only $80 I don't think so.

Theres a Difference between NorcalCoug and this one:

#1 there is a prototype...its on MY CAR!
#2 he does regular updates for everyone...and does not leave people out cold.
#3 He has the money to refund everyone if they chose too..but people decided to wait it out. ANd there is obvious progress being made!!!!!
#4 i have seen first hand the laggyness of Areogear and there inability to produce a prototype till a few months ago, but Devious and Nor keept everyone informed and upto date about everything.

the only bad part was the time frame...yes it has taken longer then most group buys...but they way this one is going this could surpass that easy.

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Yeah, you're right. At least people know what's going on. That's one of the things that 1BADTOUR hasn't been forthcoming about....real and usable information. And I expect this one to be the model of how not to handle a GB.

Last edited by wa2tuff; 06/18/04 06:40 AM.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Only $30 for a Contour gauges, good price.

Is that where Adam ordered his from, if not I'm going to order a set from that place.

Last edited by HITMANinMI; 06/19/04 02:46 AM.
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Look guys, I'm sorry I even nosed into this part of the topic in the first place and I don't really enjoy argueing that much anyways. I don't even care about whatever happens, or what the end result is, even though it would be nice if everyone eventually gets whatever is rightfully theirs, which I think will eventually happen. GBs are kinda sketchy at times. I probably will never buy anything more from one, as I finally just tried on my Micah bumper today, and brought it to my bodyman guy to give me an estimate on painting, and he started laughing at it, and said it was a hokey piece of $hit, and said I'd be better off patching 2 urethene OEM bumpers together to make an SVT one. GBs for the most part, seem to be held by backyard people who have little or no professional business experience, it CAN be very risky, since you never know what type of person the GB coordinator is until it may be too late.

ButI still don't think you guys should get all mad and stuff at 1badtour for this, as he still gives posts sometimes when the data does change on his end.

I ain't mad at Micah for selling me a hokey POS bumper, but I just look at it as a learning lesson in life

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by HITMANinMI:
Only $30 for a Contour gauges, good price.

Is that where Adam ordered his from, if not I'm going to order a set from that place.

Who knows? He never told us anything about where they were from.

H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
ButI still don't think you guys should get all mad and stuff at 1badtour for this, as he still gives posts sometimes when the data does change on his end.

Please understand that Adam has only been giving updates lately because he has been getting pressure from CEG admins. If it wasn't for perry, I don't think we'd be hearing from Adam on the GB at all. This is all while he posts regularly in other threads. While I think it is admirable that you're sticking up for him, I don't think he deserves it at this point, as his continued contact with GB participants is forced, not voluntary.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
B
Learned patience the hard way
Learned patience the hard way
B
IIRC don't get the import intelligence ones as they are a crappy vinyl overlay, not an actual gauge face replacement.

Rick

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Crappy because they're overlays and not replacements, or crappy because of quality?

I've had no problems with my bnoon gauges which are overlays.

Page 70 of 83 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard