Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 68 of 83 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 82 83
P
Master P
Master P
P
Originally posted by Dionysus:
According to Adam, I should be recieving my check for the refund in 6 days or less! Yeah!

We'll see if it acctually comes.

Did you get the refund?

Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
Ok here is the best update I can give right now.

Refund paid:
1)MapOfTaziFoSho

Next to receive refund
1)Manfre

I'm working on getting the money together as quick as I can, don't worry everyone you will get you refund just takes time is all. I should have manfre's refund ready on the 20th of this month.

Once again thanks everyone for hanging in there.

Ok here is an update, sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I have ran into a few problems with money and haven't been able to keep on track with the refunds, I have been trying my hardest but i'm going trough some tough times right now and will be back on track very soon. Manfre is still the next on the list to get his refund after that is dionysus and then hetfield. So I just thought I would let everyone know why no one else has got the refunds.

Refund paid:
1)MapOfTaziFoSho

Next to receive refund
1)Manfre
2)Dionysus
3)hetfield

Please hang in everyone will get there refund.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
You're forgetting something:

Originally posted by 1BADTOUR on 3/25/2004:
I want everyone to know that I'm working on this and we all will get our gauges. If this doesn't happen in a timely manner than I will pursue legal action. I'm talking no more than 2 or 3 months.

That puts a final deadline at 17 days from now. There are a lot of people on the list after me who will be waiting a very long time to get refunds at the current pace. Legal actions to obtain refunds or completed product would resolve the issue for everyone in a much shorter period of time. So, what is the current status of that side of the issue?

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Ok here is the best update I can give right now.

Refund paid:
1)MapOfTaziFoSho

Next to receive refund
1)Manfre

I'm working on getting the money together as quick as I can, don't worry everyone you will get you refund just takes time is all. I should have manfre's refund ready on the 20th of this month.

Once again thanks everyone for hanging in there.

Ok here is an update, sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I have ran into a few problems with money and haven't been able to keep on track with the refunds, I have been trying my hardest but i'm going trough some tough times right now and will be back on track very soon. Manfre is still the next on the list to get his refund after that is dionysus and then hetfield. So I just thought I would let everyone know why no one else has got the refunds.

Refund paid:
1)MapOfTaziFoSho

Next to receive refund
1)Manfre
2)Dionysus
3)hetfield

Please hang in everyone will get there refund.

Im shocked! I NEVER thought Id ever see anything on this group buy delayed!

Its ok. Its not like youve been doing this on a regular basis or anything. I mean weve been getting weekly updates and constant contact, and a fast turn around for both the product and refund.

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by hetfield:

I want everyone to know that I'm working on this and we all will get our gauges. If this doesn't happen in a timely manner than I will pursue legal action. I'm talking no more than 2 or 3 months.

That puts a final deadline at 17 days from now. There are a lot of people on the list after me who will be waiting a very long time to get refunds at the current pace. Legal actions to obtain refunds or completed product would resolve the issue for everyone in a much shorter period of time. So, what is the current status of that side of the issue?

You didnt hear?

Average turnaround for a refund, or delivery of paid merchandise is a minimum 6 month wait.

Can I at least get a reach around?

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit
H
H
Originally posted by Manfre:

Not from me. I'm not your type

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
P
Master P
Master P
P
Its ok. Its not like youve been doing this on a regular basis or anything.

We're working on this part. Hopefully 1BADTOUR keeps this up and is more forthcoming with information.

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P

You didnt hear?

Average turnaround for a refund, or delivery of paid merchandise is a minimum 6 month wait.

Speaking of delivery of product, can I at least get the part I bought off of you?

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by ProudSVT:

You didnt hear?

Speaking of delivery of product, can I at least get the part I bought off of you?

I sent it USPS last week. I havent heard from you so I figured all was well.

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by ProudSVT:

You didnt hear?

I sent it USPS last week. I havent heard from you so I figured all was well.

What are you talking about? I've been sending you PM's every 3 days.

PM me with the tracking number.

Page 68 of 83 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard