Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 67 of 83 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 82 83
P
Master P
Master P
P
Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
Ok here is the best update I can give right now.

Refund paid:
1)MapOfTaziFoSho

Next to receive refund
1)Manfre

I'm working on getting the money together as quick as I can, don't worry everyone you will get you refund just takes time is all. I should have manfre's refund ready on the 20th of this month.

Once again thanks everyone for hanging in there.

What about all the other people that want their money back? Come up with a list of them. When will they get their money back?

What about the people that want guages? What have you done to make that happen?

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Adam,

I am willing to wait if we really are going to get the gauges? But if we don't get an update soon as to what is really happening with Elglow then I too would like my money back as well. This has been going on long enough for what should have been a simple GB!

Scott

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Manfre:
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&krd=1&from=R8&MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&query=contour+gauges

They came today and I must say, they look pretty good. I won't be able to install them for a couple weeks, but I have high hopes for their look.

They really arent bad at all. Ive had my reverse indies I got off Ebay, probably the same guy you got yours off, for about a year and havent seen any bleeding or have had any problems at all. I do have to install them the right way though. Right now theyre powered off my fog light switch. I know its a no-no but I was hoping to have a set of indies and didnt wanna have to undo the wiring and then redo it again, its easily accessable right now.

The only thing I dont like is the fact that there are 4 wires, one for each gauge. But beggers cant be choosers right?

I still haven't had the time to install but mine have 2 multi-wired plugs. With only reading experience-no hands on-I assume the original has 2 plugs also. Am I right or wrong? If so, it should be just a simple plug in.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Manfre:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&krd=1&from=R8&MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&query=contour+gauges

They came today and I must say, they look pretty good. I won't be able to install them for a couple weeks, but I have high hopes for their look.

They really arent bad at all. Ive had my reverse indies I got off Ebay, probably the same guy you got yours off, for about a year and havent seen any bleeding or have had any problems at all. I do have to install them the right way though. Right now theyre powered off my fog light switch. I know its a no-no but I was hoping to have a set of indies and didnt wanna have to undo the wiring and then redo it again, its easily accessable right now.

The only thing I dont like is the fact that there are 4 wires, one for each gauge. But beggers cant be choosers right?

I still haven't had the time to install but mine have 2 multi-wired plugs. With only reading experience-no hands on-I assume the original has 2 plugs also. Am I right or wrong? If so, it should be just a simple plug in.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If by simple plug in you mean splicing it into another wire that gets the right power, then youre right.

All you need to do is run over to Pep Boys or somewhere like that and grab a box of those plastic caps. I forgot what theyre called. But they look like a tiny book, have a small metal sheet in the middle, and you put the wire that is gonna be drawing power from another wire in the end thats closed off, then the end thats open you put around the wire that has the power you want, close the cap and its spliced.

Can someone give him a better description? I sound like a moron.

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M

Refund paid:
1)MapOfTaziFoSho

Next to receive refund
1)Manfre

I'm working on getting the money together as quick as I can, don't worry everyone you will get you refund just takes time is all. I should have manfre's refund ready on the 20th of this month.

I was gonna get pissed that I didnt receive my refund on the 20th, but I then realized its only been 4 days. Forgot to add in that month delay.

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If by simple plug in you mean splicing it into another wire that gets the right power, then youre right.

All you need to do is run over to Pep Boys or somewhere like that and grab a box of those plastic caps. I forgot what theyre called. But they look like a tiny book, have a small metal sheet in the middle, and you put the wire that is gonna be drawing power from another wire in the end thats closed off, then the end thats open you put around the wire that has the power you want, close the cap and its spliced.

Can someone give him a better description? I sound like a moron.

The plugs I was referring to go onto the transformer. I thought they plugged into something in the dash. I hot wired and grounded them right off hot and cold wires in one of the multi-wired plugs. Works fine.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
According to Adam, I should be recieving my check for the refund in 6 days or less! Yeah!

We'll see if it acctually comes.

99 SE Sport SilverFrost MTX 01 F4i Red/White My mom says I shouldn't talk to conservatives.
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Dionysus:
According to Adam, I should be recieving my check for the refund in 6 days or less! Yeah!

We'll see if it acctually comes.

Thats funny, I was supposed to get my payment on May 20th, and have yet to receive anything from him.

No offense or anything, but if you get your money before I do, Im gonna be extremely [censored] pissed.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Anyone got any pics yet of their EL Glows installed ? I'll bet it looks sweet. Here's one I snapped at the last CEG meet here in Dallas:

Big Picture (56k Warning)

Tim

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M

Refund paid:
1)MapOfTaziFoSho

Next to receive refund
1)Manfre

Well, its now June 2nd, and I havent received ANYTHING at all. Pathetic

Page 67 of 83 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard