Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 66 of 83 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 82 83
P
Master P
Master P
P
Originally posted by Tim:
If $88 is such a big deal, then YOU need a better job.

Lemme give you my paypal address, and you can send me $88 with a guarantee of getting nothing in return. Oh, don't like that idea, huh?

Adam, this is your last warning. Either start posting updates, or your threads will be locked.

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&krd=1&from=R8&MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&query=contour+gauges

Anybody know anything about these? If they're any good, the price is outstanding. There is only about 2 days left, so if anybody knows about these, post ASAP.

Well, I went ahead and ordered them. No HVAC but only $39.25 otherwise. Beats the crap out of $72 and no product. Now I'm waiting for my refund.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by perry:
Originally posted by Tim:
If $88 is such a big deal, then YOU need a better job.

Lemme give you my paypal address, and you can send me $88 with a guarantee of getting nothing in return. Oh, don't like that idea, huh?

Adam, this is your last warning. Either start posting updates, or your threads will be locked.

That was in response to this reply:

Originally posted by Manfre:
If it takes you more then 2 weeks (Ill give in case you get paid bi-weekly) to pay someone 88 bucks back, then you need to get a better job.

I'm one of the people waiting for my gauges, too, but I know Adam's doing everything he can. $88 is a big deal, no matter if the person's being honorable and paying it out of their own pocket or just passing along money that's already been paid to them. I know it's hard to believe, guys, but some folks are honorable If you can't trust a thousand+ posting honorable CEG'er like Adam, then I don't know who you can trust.

Tim

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Edited by 1314

Last edited by 1314; 05/10/04 05:03 PM.

1999 CSVT-Black 15.8@89mph Driver for hire. PM me.
H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
Originally posted by perry:

I think its safe to say that he's no longer visiting this thread anymore.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Ok here is the best update I can give right now.

Refund paid:
1)MapOfTaziFoSho

Next to receive refund
1)Manfre

I'm working on getting the money together as quick as I can, don't worry everyone you will get you refund just takes time is all. I should have manfre's refund ready on the 20th of this month.

Once again thanks everyone for hanging in there.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
So the way this is going I'll get mine sometime in 2005 or what?

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&krd=1&from=R8&MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&query=contour+gauges

Anybody know anything about these? If they're any good, the price is outstanding. There is only about 2 days left, so if anybody knows about these, post ASAP.

They came today and I must say, they look pretty good. I won't be able to install them for a couple weeks, but I have high hopes for their look.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M

They came today and I must say, they look pretty good. I won't be able to install them for a couple weeks, but I have high hopes for their look.

They really arent bad at all. Ive had my reverse indies I got off Ebay, probably the same guy you got yours off, for about a year and havent seen any bleeding or have had any problems at all. I do have to install them the right way though. Right now theyre powered off my fog light switch. I know its a no-no but I was hoping to have a set of indies and didnt wanna have to undo the wiring and then redo it again, its easily accessable right now.

The only thing I dont like is the fact that there are 4 wires, one for each gauge. But beggers cant be choosers right?

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
MONEY BACK NOW!!! PLEASE!!!

Jim

98.5 SVT, Vortech SC, Bassani, Quaiffe, Clutchmasters Stg. 3, H&R's/Konis, BAT 22mm Sway Bar, 17" Momo Arrows, Michelin Pilot Sports, Sparco Front Brace, HPP Rear Brace, PIAA fogs & headlights.
Page 66 of 83 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard