CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by alibies:
adam

send my hvac money, i need it really badly right now

brad

p.s. if you dont send it... ill take action

Has ANYONE gotten their money back that wants it yet? Anyone at all?

I have a request to him from PayPal for payment. I havent heard anything back on that yet.

This is definetly feeling like a scumbag Group Buy...

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
Ok sounds like a good deal, I will keep you guys more informed and update weekly on whats going on, I'm going to start threating legal action on them to see if that will speed them up. I'm sorry the way this thing is going I want everyone to know that I'm working on this and we all will get our gauges. If this doesn't happen in a timely manner than I will pursue legal action. I'm talking no more than 2 or 3 months.

I'm going to go ahead and buy out the ones that are left on the list that didn't post they wanted taking off the list. This will give them a chance to pursue another mod for there car.

Once again I'm very sorry about the way I have handle this group buy and I want everyone to know I will do a better job from here on out.

DO SOMETHING POSITIVE FOR A CHANGE!!! IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, GET AHOLD OF MapOfTaziFoSho. HE SAYS BOTH PARENTS ARE LAWYERS AND HE'S PRE-LAW. FOR GOD'S SAKE AND YOUR OWN , GET OFF YOUR A$$ AND DO SOMETHING!!! IGNORING US LIKE YOU'VE BEEN DOING IS NOT GONNA MAKE THE PROBLEM GO AWAY!!!! POSTING EVERY 2 OR 3 WEEKS IS NOT KEEPING US INFORMED!!!! If I was you, I'd be contacting the US Postal Service, the Better Business Bureau, an attorney. Since you are the one we've been dealing with, you need to get in gear. The hole you're in is just getting deeper by the day.

Jesus, I'm not a lawyer nor do I have access to one---who out there in CEG land is? Make yourselves known. What can be done besides all the complaining we've done, which so far has gotten us squat.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Ok here is the last update I'm going to make other than the list of people that I have sent money to.

I'm going to have to drag this through court. I will be doing what I have said I would do and refund everyones money, I'm not rich and I'm having to pay what I can when I can. I don't want to post the numbers or contact info because I'm going to go to court and I stand a better chance with one person out a lump sum than a bunch of people with a little bit of money "compared to the money total of the group buy".

So with that said I would like to let everyone know I'm sorry the way this has gone and please know that I'm not going down without a fight and I will post the outcome of the whole thing when I win. If you have any questions please send me a PM because I will not be checking this thread very often.

Thanks,
Adam Prewett
"1BADTOUR"

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Ok here is the last update I'm going to make other than the list of people that I have sent money to.

What about those of us, who are sitting in the dark with no clue as to what has happened with their money? Like I have posted, time and time again, yes I understand the situation but there has to be a better way to address it. I'm not sure what the legalities of the whole situation are, but I will make sure I look into it.......because it is unfair for you to have to take all of the blame and heat (whether it is or isn't your fault) when you don't have to.

All I would like to know is how these things are being addressed, so that at least I have some piece of mind that something is being done to ensure that I recieve A.) what I am rightfully entitled to or B.) my money back......no threats, just address it properly and thoroughly.

I'm pretty much frustrated with this, and I hate even looking at this topic because I know after almost 1 year.....I still have nothing! Personally if it were me, I would do a bit more to re-establish your credibility .....because in the end you never know who you will need.

I only say this because some of the story that I have heard, because I don't think any other CEG'er knows except for you, has little holes here and there. Some of this doesn't make sense? Who have you contacted so far? There are many other avenues in addition to an attorney....i.e. your state's Attorney Generals office, just being one example. If this is something you do not have the time to address fully.....then you should be up front about it.

'04 Bright Red Ranger FX4 ~ S/C 4X4
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M

I'm going to have to drag this through court. I will be doing what I have said I would do and refund everyones money, I'm not rich and I'm having to pay what I can when I can. I don't want to post the numbers or contact info because I'm going to go to court and I stand a better chance with one person out a lump sum than a bunch of people with a little bit of money "compared to the money total of the group buy".

So with that said I would like to let everyone know I'm sorry the way this has gone and please know that I'm not going down without a fight and I will post the outcome of the whole thing when I win. If you have any questions please send me a PM because I will not be checking this thread very often.

Thanks,
Adam Prewett
"1BADTOUR"

With that mentality no wonder why you got screwed.

Stop and think about it a minute. You have one customer complaining. Big deal. I could give a [censored] less about one customer complaining about me at my job. Its just one person against how many hundreds or thousands. Now if theres about 20 people complaining all about the same thing then thats when youll get heard and whoever is making the final decision will take notice.

I sent you a request for payment through PayPal. I was the second person to ask for my money back. I expect to be the second person to receive their money back.

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
bump!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I have a question, and everyone involved in this try and answer it, please! Maybe we will put together a list so we can keep track of anything that may or may not happen.

Who has been refunded?

Who received part of their order?

Who received their completed order?

Last edited by 2&1/2; 04/26/04 03:52 PM.

'04 Bright Red Ranger FX4 ~ S/C 4X4
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by 2&1/2:
I have a question, and everyone involved in this try and answer it, please! Maybe we will put together a list so we can keep track of anything that may or may not happen.

Who has been refunded?

Who received part of their order?

Who received their completed order?

I have yet to be refunded after sending 2 payment requests through PayPal and one reminder on the 2nd payment.

I dont think anyone ever received their complete order and maybe 5 received part of their order.

This group buy has gone to [censored] and a lot of credibility has been lost.

H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
I have received nothing.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
Page 63 of 83 1 2 61 62 63 64 65 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard