Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 60 of 83 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 82 83
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by hetfield:
Adam, how long are you willing to wait? I'm getting the feeling that ELGlow will keep stringing you on until you actually do something to force the issue. What has been done beyond phone calls? I'm trying my absolute best to be patient, but ELGlow is being absolutely ridiculous about this delay.

Seriously I am getting screwwed in the Kaotic Body Kit GB and I cant afford to get screwwed by this one!

We need names and numbers now!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Dionysus:
So if I am at the bottom of the list, does that mean I get my money back last? Adam, please just give us some concrete information. No more of this beating around the bush sh!+.

Either a number and address to EL Glow, or money back right away, or hopefully an exact date to when we will HAVE the gauges.

NO MORE EXCUSES

Id better be second on that refund list. I was the second person to say they wanted their money back after you had said 2 a week.

Ill wait for speedhut to get back to me about the indiglo HVAC. If not Ill just get white face and deal with it.

This is the first time I spent 80summin dollars and didnt get anything for it for nearly 6 months.

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=groupbuy&Number=562120&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1

If anyones interested.

I might be stealing your thunder man but, well, Im not gonna sit here and [censored] that I havent gotten my gauges in over 6 months and just do nothing about it.

Its more expensive but theyre reputable, all the contact information is already provided, theres more options, and theyre pretty quick with the gauges once they get the 25 orders in.

I also think that you pay them directly. You dont send money to someone who then sends it to them. No more middleman.

Down-side is theyre a bit more expensive and you get the gauges depending on when 25 people are signed up for it.

I was considering just ordering 25 to get them made real quick, but that would be really really expensive for me all at once.

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
I will still wait for mine. I am patient in the matter. Keep me on your list for sure

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Josch:
I will still wait for mine. I am patient in the matter. Keep me on your list for sure

Same here, but I just dont want to wait forever.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Just policing this thread... Don't know what the H E double hockey sticks is going on w/ the company making these damn things but I know damn sure they are SLOW! Adam is now working so he has little time these days, not trying to make excuses but that's how it is, and of course his family matters on top of that. Yes, this is making him look bad to some of you and yes more could probably be done about getting "supposed former whoever" company to get on the ball and spit this [censored] out faster. Thankyou to those who are being so patient about all this. I'll be seeing Adam this week in a day or so and I will beat some contact information out of him. And if I personally have to pm that information to everyone on the "list" I will. I agree this has taken way to long and now there definately needs to be some pressure put on elglow or whoever made the damn things by everyone in on this buy... Hopefully information will follow in the next day by wed if it hasn't been sent out already...

H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
Fair enough.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by hetfield:
Fair enough.

I guess.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Ok guys so here is basically what I was able to find out... No intention of starting any wars but the first part of this information was posted on the first couple of pages of this buy. First of all the contact for these is through cardoc of FCO. He is the one that adam has gotten this deal through as cardoc has the contacts w/ the company making them which is supposedly some foreign company from taiwan or japan Adam placed the order for the gauges and the svt gauges were all messed up w/ only having 129mph on the speedo instead of 160 so he sent those back to be corrected. This company already has the money for these gauges/hvac's so that's the bad part of this situation as the bill has been paid and they have everyone's money... And now we're left sitting here playing the waiting game. Some of you have already gotten your gauges but those of you who are waiting on the svt and hvacs are to my understanding, what's in limbo right now. Only thing that would of been nice is if adam would of taken pics of the jacked up svt gauges before he sent them back to get corrected so you guys would of known that they did come in but all messed up. And I know you don't want messed up goods. As for contact information, i was told it was unknown as cardoc had the contacts and adam just went through him for the gauges, and that he said he would message cardoc for that information if possible.... Sorry guys, that's all I was able to find out...

H
H
In the eight days since Adam's last post in this thread, he has posted five (5) messages in other threads, including two today. First Tim was acting as proxy to Adam who was acting as proxy to cardoc who is acting as proxy to ELGlow. Now Stolon is acting as proxy to Adam who is acting as proxy to cardoc who is acting as proxy to ELGlow. Why is it that you need to talk to Adam just to tell us this information? Why does Adam not post it here himself? Is he afraid of us? I think I have been most patient and gracious in dealing with Adam, so I certainly hope he isn't trying to avoid us.

Since it is highly unlikely that cardoc will be posting anything at contour.org ever, it is Adam's responsibility to keep us informed and spearhead the effort for us. Also, he is the person we made payment to. At this point legal action against ELGlow is prudent and necessary. If Adam is unable or unwilling to take action against ELGlow I will have no option but to take action against him. If Adam (not Tim, and not Stolon) does not inform us of the legal actions he has taken against ELGlow by April 17th, I will be filing a claim of mail fraud with the U.S. Postal Inspector's Office.

http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/welcome.htm

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/buspubs/mailorder.htm

EDIT: these two links are there to help Adam as well. ELGlow is bound to these same rules. Maybe someone needs to explain this to them.

Last edited by hetfield; 03/25/04 03:03 AM.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
Page 60 of 83 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard