Page 59 of 83 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 82 83
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by JETNBYA:
Originally posted by BURNTU2:
Originally posted by Tim:
Update: I talked to Adam today, after my car went South for the winter yesterday (read my "Goodbye Mystique.." post in the South Central CEG forum), and he said EL Glow keeps telling him that the order is almost done but then calling him and telling him it will be another few days.

I think they're a small company with only a hand full of people, but I don't know for sure (could be wrong). He says he's going to post an update later this week after he finds out what's going on.

Tim

Thats the same stupid damn update we've been getting every month. Small company or not, one damn person can make thirty gauges in 6 months.

SCREW WAITING ON THE ORDER, WE KEEP HEARING THE SAME B.S. EVERY MONTH. I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW.

I will second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW ADAM!! TELL EL TO STUFF IT!!! WE WANT OUR MONEY NOW!! I WILL GIVE YOU TWO DAYS TO PM ME, TO TELL ME ABOUT MY REFUND! THEN I AM SLAMMING YOU WITH PAYPAL! I AM FED UP!

Same with me. Spending 90 bucks and not getting anything in return for several months is ridiculous.

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by Manfre:
Originally posted by JETNBYA:
Originally posted by BURNTU2:
Originally posted by Tim:
Update: I talked to Adam today, after my car went South for the winter yesterday (read my "Goodbye Mystique.." post in the South Central CEG forum), and he said EL Glow keeps telling him that the order is almost done but then calling him and telling him it will be another few days.

I think they're a small company with only a hand full of people, but I don't know for sure (could be wrong). He says he's going to post an update later this week after he finds out what's going on.

Tim

Thats the same stupid damn update we've been getting every month. Small company or not, one damn person can make thirty gauges in 6 months.

SCREW WAITING ON THE ORDER, WE KEEP HEARING THE SAME B.S. EVERY MONTH. I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW.

I will second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW ADAM!! TELL EL TO STUFF IT!!! WE WANT OUR MONEY NOW!! I WILL GIVE YOU TWO DAYS TO PM ME, TO TELL ME ABOUT MY REFUND! THEN I AM SLAMMING YOU WITH PAYPAL! I AM FED UP!

Same with me. Spending 90 bucks and not getting anything in return for several months is ridiculous.

Well I had to wait a year spending $450 on the front bumper that micah made. Thats just an example of how long some of these group buys last.

Well with that said I'm going to continue to wait on elglow because I really want my hvac, so with that said I'm going to buy peoples spots out that no longer wish to be in this group buy. I'm having to buy the spots out of my own pocket, so its only going to be 1 or 2 people every 2 weeks. The spots I buy will be avalible when the rest of the order comes in, therefore they will be posted and first come first serve. I'm not a quiter because the road gets rough, so I'm going to stick to this group buy untill the very end. So what I need now is for people who want me to buy there spot, which will be the total of the money that person sent me, to post and let me know you want me to buy your spot, I will then make a list and start buying spots the 25th of this month.

To the people that are being patient and hanging in tell the end, thank you very much. I will update when I have good news to share with everyone.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
Well with that said I'm going to continue to wait on elglow because I really want my hvac, so with that said I'm going to buy peoples spots out that no longer wish to be in this group buy. I'm having to buy the spots out of my own pocket, so its only going to be 1 or 2 people every 2 weeks. The spots I buy will be avalible when the rest of the order comes in, therefore they will be posted and first come first serve. I'm not a quiter because the road gets rough, so I'm going to stick to this group buy untill the very end.

Adam, how long are you willing to wait? I'm getting the feeling that ELGlow will keep stringing you on until you actually do something to force the issue. What has been done beyond phone calls? I'm trying my absolute best to be patient, but ELGlow is being absolutely ridiculous about this delay.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by hetfield:
Well with that said I'm going to continue to wait on elglow because I really want my hvac, so with that said I'm going to buy peoples spots out that no longer wish to be in this group buy. I'm having to buy the spots out of my own pocket, so its only going to be 1 or 2 people every 2 weeks. The spots I buy will be avalible when the rest of the order comes in, therefore they will be posted and first come first serve. I'm not a quiter because the road gets rough, so I'm going to stick to this group buy untill the very end.

Adam, how long are you willing to wait? I'm getting the feeling that ELGlow will keep stringing you on until you actually do something to force the issue. What has been done beyond phone calls? I'm trying my absolute best to be patient, but ELGlow is being absolutely ridiculous about this delay.

I got to agree with hetfield. The road got rough several months ago. It's very noble of you to offer to buy spots for people who want out, but why in the hell should you have to shell out your own money because an established company is collectively screwing us? I honestly don't have the answer but your letting ELGlow off the hook just isn't right. Have you actually spoken to anyone legally versed in our situation? Was there any type of contract between you and ELGlow--such as them agreeing to produce the gauges once a certain number of people PAID? There had to be something there simply because of that specific requirement. Numerous phone calls aren't doing it, you're gonna have to force them and since nothing else has worked, I would strongly suggest looking at the legal aspects. Have you contacted the BBB yet? I've used them in the past and they were useful in my case, which by the way involved over $3000 in bad carpeting.

Because of the weather in Ohio, I'm still willing to wait "a little bit longer" but if they don't have product for us by the time things start to warm up, I may just have to take you up on your offer. I sincerely hope you come up with an answer before then.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
I want to be bought out. I am near the top of the list, but so what!

98.5 SVT, Vortech SC, Bassani, Quaiffe, Clutchmasters Stg. 3, H&R's/Konis, BAT 22mm Sway Bar, 17" Momo Arrows, Michelin Pilot Sports, Sparco Front Brace, HPP Rear Brace, PIAA fogs & headlights.
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Buy me out.

Send the $82.75 through PayPal to rickmanfre@comcast.net.

Ill just buy a set off Ebay.

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
Originally posted by hetfield:

I got to agree with hetfield. The road got rough several months ago. It's very noble of you to offer to buy spots for people who want out, but why in the hell should you have to shell out your own money because an established company is collectively screwing us? I honestly don't have the answer but your letting ELGlow off the hook just isn't right. Have you actually spoken to anyone legally versed in our situation? Was there any type of contract between you and ELGlow--such as them agreeing to produce the gauges once a certain number of people PAID? There had to be something there simply because of that specific requirement. Numerous phone calls aren't doing it, you're gonna have to force them and since nothing else has worked, I would strongly suggest looking at the legal aspects. Have you contacted the BBB yet? I've used them in the past and they were useful in my case, which by the way involved over $3000 in bad carpeting.

Because of the weather in Ohio, I'm still willing to wait "a little bit longer" but if they don't have product for us by the time things start to warm up, I may just have to take you up on your offer. I sincerely hope you come up with an answer before then.

Adam, you are being a total pu$$y with these guys. Contact the BBB you twat.

I want mine too, and I don't want to be bought out so wtf option do I have? NONE! Except to wait for you to grow some testicals and deal with these azzclowns.
If a number is not posted soon, people are going to even wonder if this was a real GB or if you just took our money and were gonna pay us all back...I know I am wondering this very thing...

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Being that this is complete [censored] and its just aggrivating for everyone, I just emailed SpeedHut to see if theyd be able to make the indiglo HVAC for us. Right now they have the SVT Gauge cluster in preperation and I believe all they need is an HVAC panel, which I have a spare of, and they can get it done for us.

Im not positive if theyll be able to make the HVAC for us but I figured it couldnt hurt. Theyre pretty reputable and I remember using them when I was on GMPower with my Grand Am and we got answers whenever we had a question and was done right away. The only thing that would be needed from everyone is 25 orders. I already asked them to give me an estimated cost for the production. Itll save everyone a lot of [censored] and everyone after the group buy will still be able to get the HVAC after the group buy is over so its not just a one time ordeal. Theyll always be there for us in the future. Which is very convenient.

When I find out more info Ill put up a post about it. Right now Im still finding out information.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
peter was a little abrasive, but although I want my money back, I don't want to make you suck up the difference. As I asked before please send me the information on the company who was supposed to produce our guages, if you are not willing to do that please just get our money back, and lets see if we can find a company who offers products in return for money.

98 3.0 svt: Sold
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
So if I am at the bottom of the list, does that mean I get my money back last? Adam, please just give us some concrete information. No more of this beating around the bush sh!+.

Either a number and address to EL Glow, or money back right away, or hopefully an exact date to when we will HAVE the gauges.

NO MORE EXCUSES

99 SE Sport SilverFrost MTX 01 F4i Red/White My mom says I shouldn't talk to conservatives.
Page 59 of 83 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard