Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 58 of 83 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 82 83
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Well this sucks for ya'll! I'm up for a road trip just about anytime! Where's this place anyways?

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Yea, that's not cool, Adam. Let us know what's going on. I know you're cool, but these guys don't. Prove it to'em.

Tim

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Update: I talked to Adam today, after my car went South for the winter yesterday (read my "Goodbye Mystique.." post in the South Central CEG forum), and he said EL Glow keeps telling him that the order is almost done but then calling him and telling him it will be another few days.

I think they're a small company with only a hand full of people, but I don't know for sure (could be wrong). He says he's going to post an update later this week after he finds out what's going on.

Tim

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
I will STFU, I just reeally want these before SZ, hows that!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Tim:
Update: I talked to Adam today, after my car went South for the winter yesterday (read my "Goodbye Mystique.." post in the South Central CEG forum), and he said EL Glow keeps telling him that the order is almost done but then calling him and telling him it will be another few days.

I think they're a small company with only a hand full of people, but I don't know for sure (could be wrong). He says he's going to post an update later this week after he finds out what's going on.

Tim

Thats the same stupid damn update we've been getting every month. Small company or not, one damn person can make thirty gauges in 6 months.

SCREW WAITING ON THE ORDER, WE KEEP HEARING THE SAME B.S. EVERY MONTH. I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW.

1999 CSVT-Black 15.8@89mph Driver for hire. PM me.
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Can we please have the number for this company I want to call and complain! I am thinking of filing with the BBB. Tell them that we are and that might make them a little more motivated!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
D
CEG'er
CEG'er
D
would you be willing to sell me just a hvac layover??

*I'd rather be a smart ass than a dumbass www.fast4doors.com
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Adam could you please include some contact information when you update, thanks.

98 3.0 svt: Sold
CEG\'er
CEG\'er

Tim

Yeah, well that's fine and all, but why can't he come on here and post that, seeing how he posts in other topics throughout the day/week.
Hey I'm not trying to call him out, but this is getting a little out of hand, although I have to be honest, giving out that companies number to everyone on here may or may not be a good idea.
The only thing I ask is to be told what is going on in detail, and it doesn't have to be done every friggin week or everyday for that matter......just give some of the guys on here piece of mind and handle this properly.

'04 Bright Red Ranger FX4 ~ S/C 4X4
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by BURNTU2:

Tim

Thats the same stupid damn update we've been getting every month. Small company or not, one damn person can make thirty gauges in 6 months.

SCREW WAITING ON THE ORDER, WE KEEP HEARING THE SAME B.S. EVERY MONTH. I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW.

I will second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW ADAM!! TELL EL TO STUFF IT!!! WE WANT OUR MONEY NOW!! I WILL GIVE YOU TWO DAYS TO PM ME, TO TELL ME ABOUT MY REFUND! THEN I AM SLAMMING YOU WITH PAYPAL! I AM FED UP!

98.5 SVT, Vortech SC, Bassani, Quaiffe, Clutchmasters Stg. 3, H&R's/Konis, BAT 22mm Sway Bar, 17" Momo Arrows, Michelin Pilot Sports, Sparco Front Brace, HPP Rear Brace, PIAA fogs & headlights.
Page 58 of 83 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard