Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 57 of 83 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 82 83
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
It is now March. Where are my gauges?!?!

99 SE Sport SilverFrost MTX 01 F4i Red/White My mom says I shouldn't talk to conservatives.
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by Dionysus:
It is now March. Where are my gauges?!?!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
No offense to anyone, and up till this point I have been reasonable, at least I think so, but.......

Why is it taking so long for the company to manufacture and ship the gauges that they said they would be able to make. I mean are they conducting R&D????

If they can't do it within a reasonable amount of time (which in itself has been superceeded) every red cent should be refunded, as it is only affair.

Some sort of action should be taken, as I am tired of just sitting by and not seeing anything happen, like I said before yeah sure its 80 bucks but it's my 80 bucks.

.....just my 2 bits.

'04 Bright Red Ranger FX4 ~ S/C 4X4
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Give me a mother [censored] number and I will get my own god damn answers.

H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
I don't have them yet,I'm still waiting to hear something at the end of this month, if I don't hear something by the end of this month I will call them and demand a refund on all money. I'm so tired of this group buy and just want it to be over, anyone in the group buy who wants a SE gauge cluster only PM me and I'll send it out, I only have one good one left I looked at the others and they are all missing some parts I'm feed up with this and want it to be over. I'm sorry for ranting but I'm just trying my hardest and no one seems to think I am. I'm waiting on my HVAC too and want it bad. So I can understand where everyone is coming from. So all I ask is for people to be paitent for just awhile longer. Thanks.

So, what's the deal with this? You last updated us on Feb. 20th., yet you post on CEG every day. You have not kept us updated on your progress with ELGlow, nor have you given us contact info so we may help expedite our orders. So many people have vouched for you, and you have given us no reason to doubt you, but I'm sorry to say if we don't see something soon I'm going to have to start exploring my legal options.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by hetfield:
Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
I don't have them yet,I'm still waiting to hear something at the end of this month, if I don't hear something by the end of this month I will call them and demand a refund on all money. I'm so tired of this group buy and just want it to be over, anyone in the group buy who wants a SE gauge cluster only PM me and I'll send it out, I only have one good one left I looked at the others and they are all missing some parts I'm feed up with this and want it to be over. I'm sorry for ranting but I'm just trying my hardest and no one seems to think I am. I'm waiting on my HVAC too and want it bad. So I can understand where everyone is coming from. So all I ask is for people to be paitent for just awhile longer. Thanks.

So, what's the deal with this? You last updated us on Feb. 20th., yet you post on CEG every day. You have not kept us updated on your progress with ELGlow, nor have you given us contact info so we may help expedite our orders. So many people have vouched for you, and you have given us no reason to doubt you, but I'm sorry to say if we don't see something soon I'm going to have to start exploring my legal options.

Your legal options are pretty open. Youll get your money back guranteed, if youve been waiting on these to show your car then the prize for the lowest place winnings could potentially be yours, especially if you entered said show and lost due to style or can prove that the reason you lost points was because you lacked the gauges to keep your car "win worthy" and therefor would win that sum. Your also entitled to sue for something about bad seller. I cant remember what its called exactly. But it has something to do with goods not delivered in a timely fashion.

Then your options with EL Glow (or whatever company is being used) for untimely delivery to him, bad product delivered, and if he really has had no contact with them they would have a write up from the BBB (or whoever controls the services of internet consumer sites) where theyd be fined a set amount.

Ive already talked it out with my lawyer. Hes only my lawyer because hes representing me for my car accident. Anyone who hasnt received their gauges AND HVACs so far are entitled to all of this.

He doesnt believe youll get your gauges but the money you laid out is a gurantee and the possible monies is a strong possibility. Obviousely if you have a pure stock car with no modifications at all then youre not eligible for the possible winnings, but if youve brought your car to show before and won or lost due to points that can be directly related to that.

For example if you were to have lost points for matching theme (IE your gauges are reverse indiglo but your HVAC is not) and you were waiting for the HVAC in this group buy, youd be entitled for the lowest place winnings for that show. There is a grace period of how long after youd be eligible for this. Like you wouldnt be eligible the day after he got the gauges from EL Glow. But if the car show was 2 weeks or so after he received the gauges then your entitled. Mail may run slow but within 2 weeks is a more than reasonable time for a package to be delivered.

BadTour is in a very bad position with this whole thing. The fact that he posts about the new crap hes gotten for his car instead of posting some more info about this shows his gross negligence in making sure we receive the items we paid for.

If I dont either get my gauges (HVAC included) or my money back by the end of March then Im gonna have no choice but to pursue legal action.

Its not a threat of any kind. All he has to do is say "Hey I got a call from EL Glow and they said you can all go [censored] yourselves" and its EL Glows problem, not his. But if he doesnt I have no other choice then to assume that hes shafting us.

I want an answer. Not one of those [censored] "Oh Im working on it guys I promise" responses either. I want a real answer. Something like "Youll get them at a certain date" or "They have a certain number ready to ship right now and have the rest at some other date"

This whole group buy has definetly turned me away from trying any other group buy thats going on.

I want either my gauges WITH HVAC or my money back by the end of March. Ill accept nothing less.

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Manfre:

So, what's the deal with this? You last updated us on Feb. 20th., yet you post on CEG every day. You have not kept us updated on your progress with ELGlow, nor have you given us contact info so we may help expedite our orders.

Yeah I was wondering why we get the shaft when your always on running Car of the Month things....

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
FCuk legal actions...I just want my gauges. More so, I want the number to get in touch with El GLow NOW. You can give us that. Both my parents are attorney's and damn good ones. Legal action is stupid as the value of the gauges couldn't even buy half an hour of a good lawyer's time.

Give me a phone number to this place. 1badtour, wtf is going on. You do post everyday. Why can't you give us a goddamn number, You say we are busting your balls, whatever, give us a damn phone number to this place!

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I remember thinking back in October, after we had finally waited for everyone to pay... "I hope I don't have to install these gauges in the winter." Looks like I won't have to, spring less than two weeks away.

-06 GTO Torrid Red/M6 -98 LS with BPU -05 Honda Odyssey EX-L mv .zig ..\for\great\.justice
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Trogdor Burninator:
I remember thinking back in October, after we had finally waited for everyone to pay... "I hope I don't have to install these gauges in the winter." Looks like I won't have to, spring less than two weeks away.

Or you could be installing them next winter.

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit
Page 57 of 83 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard