Print Thread
Page 56 of 83 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 82 83
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
Originally posted by {Kontofosho}:
I think somebody really needs to come down on elglow, I think it is ridiculous how terrible their customer service has been. This is starting to piss me off.

I have to agree. These people have over $2000 of our money. They said they could deliver what we wanted (with a minimum number of orders) way back in July. They should have been ready with the product as soon as they had our money. 1BADTOUR, I know it's not your fault, but you really need to try and get these a$$holes moving. They're screwing with us and they already have the cash!

I'm getting a Pioneer head unit installed today (blue background, of course) and until these mutha!@#$%^& gauges get installed, my dash is gonna look strange/stupid/etc. What more can be done---I don't know but as I said in January, these buttholes have had over $2000 of OUR MONEY for over 8 months. Somebody is making some, not much, but still making money off OUR MONEY. I wish someone would kiss me, at least then, getting screwed wouldn't be so painful.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Trogdor Burninator:
Josch, that's really good to hear. So you didn't have to hook up a VSS?

Didn't have to change VSS or nothin. Total plug-n-play all the way. No wiring or nothing. plug-n-play, that's a first for Ford! I've been working on Fords and been a Ford enthusiast for many years since the 80's and I've never seen this level of plug-n-play with anything Ford ever. Just last night I finally got my speedo needle all dialed perfect last night perfect mile a minute when you hold 60 mph. so I buttoned the dash all up and it looks great! I left the factory dimmer hooked up on it's original circuit to light up the needles still if I want, so I can control the needle brightness, or the indiglo intensity with it's respective dimmer control. It looks really nice. I wonder what the life expectancy is though on these indiglos? Anyone know?

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
I think somebody really needs to come down on elglow, I think it is ridiculous how terrible their customer service has been. This is starting to piss me off.

I have to agree. These people have over $2000 of our money. They said they could deliver what we wanted (with a minimum number of orders) way back in July. They should have been ready with the product as soon as they had our money. 1BADTOUR, I know it's not your fault, but you really need to try and get these a$$holes moving. They're screwing with us and they already have the cash!

I'm getting a Pioneer head unit installed today (blue background, of course) and until these mutha!@#$%^& gauges get installed, my dash is gonna look strange/stupid/etc. What more can be done---I don't know but as I said in January, these buttholes have had over $2000 of OUR MONEY for over 8 months. Somebody is making some, not much, but still making money off OUR MONEY. I wish someone would kiss me, at least then, getting screwed wouldn't be so painful.

*internet kiss*

1996 ford contour sport
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
Sometimes I just start slowing down and glare in the rearview and say "yeah I could go for an SVT rear". Jackasses.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by alibies:

*internet kiss*

lmao

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
so we have no idea when there are gonna be in?

~Weasel Bomb 1998 Contour SE Sport TOTALLED For Sale: DUAL EH'D Powdercoated Blue UIM (prefer local pickup) Bullitt Fuel Door
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
lets tell elglow that if they dont finish these we'll drive down there in a meet type format and beat them to a blody hell of a pulp... then make our own darn hvacs...

or maybe we could have elglows number... and not have to go through with that...

1996 ford contour sport
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
Sometimes I just start slowing down and glare in the rearview and say "yeah I could go for an SVT rear". Jackasses.

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
can someone give me a price of what its gonna be? and is it only blue color, or can i get them in white or green?

H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
Originally posted by aaron_soccer20:
can someone give me a price of what its gonna be? and is it only blue color, or can i get them in white or green?

Gonna be? Did you read any of this thread? The GB is over, it was $80, they are indiglo guages that shift from blue to green when lit (white when not lit), no one's received a completed product yet, and its been several months. Seriously, run (don't walk) away from this thread.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Badtour no offence but i was gogin to get down with the group buy but was naw i will wait 2 get it on my own... guess i chose right. I would kick the indiglos ppl assests

fs: 18 wheels http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2427473402 WANTED: svt kit For poor college student
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by Porgieanne316:
Badtour no offence but i was gogin to get down with the group buy but was naw i will wait 2 get it on my own... guess i chose right. I would kick the indiglos ppl assests

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
Page 56 of 83 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard