Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 55 of 83 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 82 83
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
WTF is the deal with the HVACS!!!?????

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:

I don't have them yet,I'm still waiting to hear something at the end of this month, if I don't hear something by the end of this month I will call them and demand a refund on all money. I'm so tired of this group buy and just want it to be over, anyone in the group buy who wants a SE gauge cluster only PM me and I'll send it out, I only have one good one left I looked at the others and they are all missing some parts I'm feed up with this and want it to be over. I'm sorry for ranting but I'm just trying my hardest and no one seems to think I am. I'm waiting on my HVAC too and want it bad. So I can understand where everyone is coming from. So all I ask is for people to be paitent for just awhile longer. Thanks.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Hey Adam.........still holding tight here, and will continue to do so. Although I must point out that this group buy took so friggin long because of A.) Manuf. and B.)the amount of time it required to get enough people to pay.

I would like to know the name of the company and a contact there, so I can speak to them personally or at least take further action on this.....it's only 80 bucks but 80 bucks can get you a few things here and there.

Thanks!

'04 Bright Red Ranger FX4 ~ S/C 4X4
H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
Adam,

I, too, am frustrated at the time its taking, but my frustration (along with the frustration of others, I'm sure) is directed at ELglow, not you. Most of us have been very patient, but at this point I think its ok that some people start to vent. However, I agree with the above. We all need to start putting pressure on ELglow to get those HVAC panels out the door.

If I may ask, how did you submit payment to the company? There has to be something you or we can use as leverage. I think its ridiculous that this company has sat on our money for months without delivering the completed product. Shades of Kaotic, I'm afraid. It would be really nice to have a phone number, email, and snail mail so we can start our campaign to get what we paid for. Maybe 20 people can apply a little more pressure than one.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:

I don't have them yet,I'm still waiting to hear something at the end of this month, if I don't hear something by the end of this month I will call them and demand a refund on all money. I'm so tired of this group buy and just want it to be over, anyone in the group buy who wants a SE gauge cluster only PM me and I'll send it out, I only have one good one left I looked at the others and they are all missing some parts I'm feed up with this and want it to be over. I'm sorry for ranting but I'm just trying my hardest and no one seems to think I am. I'm waiting on my HVAC too and want it bad. So I can understand where everyone is coming from. So all I ask is for people to be paitent for just awhile longer. Thanks.

I wasn't trying to be an ass...I will wait a while to do this, but I like to be updated. The updates keep me patient.

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by 2&1/2:
Hey Adam.........still holding tight here, and will continue to do so. Although I must point out that this group buy took so friggin long because of A.) Manuf. and B.)the amount of time it required to get enough people to pay.

I would like to know the name of the company and a contact there, so I can speak to them personally or at least take further action on this.....it's only 80 bucks but 80 bucks can get you a few things here and there.

Thanks!

My biggest gripe is that this was my first group buy here... I shoulda probably expected this to take a long time. But when I had a Grand Am and was part of a GM forum ELGlow had everything done within a month and everyone got their stuff.

This has been going on for a while and I dont like getting shafted... I heard really good things about 1BADTOUR while reading through the post and thats the only reason why I decided to join this group buy. Cause he seemed a standup guy. But then we dont get updates and stuff so now Im getting iffy. Then we get an update saying that he got the gauges and only a few people actually got the gauges. Thats what kinda got me aggrivated...

Im relatively new to the boards and dont know who to trust. I just figured this was one of the guys that was scamming everyone. I ponied up the dough cause of the HVACs and I think itll be hott as hell.

I just like being updated so I dont feel like Im being taken for a ride.

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Got my gauges today. Can anyone tell me how they put theirs in please? Thanks. I think we really need a how-to posted.

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
I want the phone number to this company. I am bitching!

J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Hey you wanna know something really fricken cool 1BadTour? I got an instrument cluster for the 2/95 which was first release of the electric speedo one for 95. Well, so I go take out my cable driven cluster, and changed absolutely NOTHING else, then put in my new electronic speedo cluster, and you know what? The speedo works!! Yeah, I didn't have to wire nothin. That means Ford must have known about the mid-year change from cable to electronic, and I'm thinking that they just needed to still use up some old warehouse stock of the cable driven ones before actually applying the change. But yeah, just perfectly, mine works! And I got the indiglo all stuck on the gauges, and I got the temp needle on, fuel needle on, tach needle on, but am still just trying to find perfect speedo needle position. So I'm going out right now to do that, and then I will push that needle on the rest of the way, and put the lense all on, and wire up the indiglo dimmer control, etc.

Anyways, just wanted to say thanks, and that the product works like expected, and I'm happy.

That will be nice when the HVACs come too. I'm patient. The main part I got tided me over for now.

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Josch, that's really good to hear. So you didn't have to hook up a VSS?

-06 GTO Torrid Red/M6 -98 LS with BPU -05 Honda Odyssey EX-L mv .zig ..\for\great\.justice
Page 55 of 83 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard