Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 54 of 83 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 82 83
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Did you send my gaugues yet?

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by JETNBYA:
Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
I only ask for your understanding in this and I want you all to know I'm not going to let anyone in this group buy get screwed. I'm doing my best.

I have been screwed!! This has taken so long that I have SOLD MY CAR!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! NOW!!!!

Jim

shut your talk hole

ur gona have to sell them to someone who hasnt sold their car

1996 ford contour sport
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
Sometimes I just start slowing down and glare in the rearview and say "yeah I could go for an SVT rear". Jackasses.

J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Yeah, I think mine's gonna work great. I just ordered a cluster that has the correct fit, and I will adapt it in to work with the electronic speed sensor, even though my Contour originally had cable-op speedo. I have never had a mechanical challenge that I could not conquier.

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Josch:
Yeah, I think mine's gonna work great. I just ordered a cluster that has the correct fit, and I will adapt it in to work with the electronic speed sensor, even though my Contour originally had cable-op speedo. I have never had a mechanical challenge that I could not conquier.

your the man

1996 ford contour sport
Sometimes I just start slowing down and glare in the rearview and say "yeah I could go for an SVT rear". Jackasses.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
So it's late February....what's going on here??

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
At this rate i'll have my Lotek pillar and Autometer C2 gauges before i get the indiglo gauge faces. Dont know exactly if thats a good thing or a bad thing. oh well

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
im startin to get iffy adam...:\

1996 ford contour sport

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by alibies:

Ive been feeling iffy for a while now...

From what I understand its a different speedo type that youre gonna have to adjust on your car? Is this just something for the 95s? Or is it for all the pre 98s?

Nothing was ever mentioned about having to have a certain type of speedo. Those that need the correct speedo for the odometer/trip odometer shouldnt be forced to shell out a few extra bucks to modifty it... Weve waited pretty patiently for a while. Now youre telling us we gotta make modifications for the gauges we spent 90 bucks and waited for months on?

I was iffy when I joined a Group Buy. Now I know why.

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Josch:

Can you or someone else post a How-To on putting the gauges in. Mine should be in the mail as we speak.

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Manfre:
Originally posted by alibies:

Ive been feeling iffy for a while now...

From what I understand its a different speedo type that youre gonna have to adjust on your car? Is this just something for the 95s? Or is it for all the pre 98s?

Nothing was ever mentioned about having to have a certain type of speedo. Those that need the correct speedo for the odometer/trip odometer shouldnt be forced to shell out a few extra bucks to modifty it... Weve waited pretty patiently for a while. Now youre telling us we gotta make modifications for the gauges we spent 90 bucks and waited for months on?

I was iffy when I joined a Group Buy. Now I know why.

you wont need modification.. his car had a cable driven spedo... and the speed guage was different... 96 + cars should be ok

1996 ford contour sport

Page 54 of 83 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard