Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 52 of 83 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 82 83
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Adam has my trust, EL glow has my impatience. Hopefully he hears something (positive) soon.

-06 GTO Torrid Red/M6 -98 LS with BPU -05 Honda Odyssey EX-L mv .zig ..\for\great\.justice
H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
Originally posted by Trogdor Burninator:
Adam has my trust, EL glow has my impatience. Hopefully he hears something (positive) soon.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Ok everyone it looks like there is some confusion on the list. Well here is the list I posted on page 38 and I think everyone will find there name on the list.

Ok here is the list.

Regular gauges with hvac combo
1)1BADTOUR Paid
2)crusinmercury Paid
3)weaselbomb Paid
4)tttc Paid
5)Bumpin Paid
6)Skrilla187 Paid
7)Tim Paid
8)2&1/2 Paid
9)alibies Paid
10)Josch Paid
11)jholloway Paid
12)manfre Paid
13)XKontour98 Paid
14)fastrussman Paid
15)Dionysus Paid

SVT Gauges with havc combo

1)hetfield Paid
2)JETNBYA Paid
3)ABeeSVT Paid
4)Zamudio Paid
5)Nickyd1298SVT Paid
6)stevers Paid
7)Kontofosho Paid
8)skat Paid
9)scottd60 Paid
10)Dmitri Paid
11)BURNTU2 Paid
12)wa2tuff Paid

HVAC only

1)MapOfTaziFoSho Paid

I hope that clears things up with the list.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I'm tired of this b.s. I think you need to find out how many CEG'ers want their money back and call Elglow for a refund. This isnt Adams fault, it's Elglow's...however I don't feel Adam has been putting the pressure on Elglow to get this order filled. Elglow told us once we had the order placed it would be a few weeks...thats turned into months and we still have no clue as to when these gauges will be finished....

Elglow gives us a date and they deliver on that date or else I want out, I want a refund...

CALL ELGLOW AND DEMAND AN EXACT DATE ON THESE RIGHT AWAY..or I am out

1999 CSVT-Black 15.8@89mph Driver for hire. PM me.
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
That is the sh!t I am talking about!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by BURNTU2:
I'm tired of this b.s. I think you need to find out how many CEG'ers want their money back and call Elglow for a refund. This isnt Adams fault, it's Elglow's...however I don't feel Adam has been putting the pressure on Elglow to get this order filled. Elglow told us once we had the order placed it would be a few weeks...thats turned into months and we still have no clue as to when these gauges will be finished....

Elglow gives us a date and they deliver on that date or else I want out, I want a refund...

if you want a refund... after waiting this long... when u could prolly get half the guages in the mail today seeing as half the order is already at adams house... but no one wanted them until they got the hvac too... i have my guages... do u think that elglow is going to give you your money back after at least 3-4 people have their guages?... theyd prolly say that since we bought them, that the sale of them as a group is final... u cant take my guages away!... i like them... they are beautiful... anyway... i dont think elglow has been responcible... except... they might just get mad if we demand our money back... if they say no... what are you gona do... sue them for ur 80 bucks back? :-( WAAAAAAAH! you never asked for an exact date before.... why now... u can be out but there is no way ur gona get ur money back... i just think that they wouldnt send it back...

i think that they dont take us serious because we're contour owners... and not honda owners... but if we dont make a market for our car no body else will.......

i shall end these ramblings now....

sorry...

and burntu2 i didnt mean to make u mad in anyway... ... im just sayin'

1996 ford contour sport
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
Sometimes I just start slowing down and glare in the rearview and say "yeah I could go for an SVT rear". Jackasses.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Quote:

Word, if you arent able to put the proper pressure on elglow then you are not fit to run a gb. Somebody needs to take action on them.

98 3.0 svt: Sold
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Do you have some SE ones there right now? I will pay the extra shipping.

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by skrilla187:
Do you have some SE ones there right now? I will pay the extra shipping.

Yes I do. The only thing you'll need to pay extra shipping on is your HVAC when I get them in.

To everyone else, I'm pushing these people as much as I can, they keep telling me they are working on filling the rest of the order and it will be the end of february before they get shipped. I only ask for your understanding in this and I want you all to know I'm not going to let anyone in this group buy get screwed. I'm doing my best.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
The end of February? That is not too bad. I mean as soon as I get them it'll probably take me a few months to install them due to my lack of experience and skill in the field. Adam, do you have yours installed yet? Is this going to be a real pain to install? I fear the worst. Thanks.

Page 52 of 83 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard