Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 44 of 83 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 82 83
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by alibies:
i can wait on the hvac ... but wont this kick ya in the nuts on shipping if you send 2 different packages?

Yeah I have decided that it will cost me way to much money to ship the gauges then the HVAC later. So on that note I'm going to offer to ship the gauges out to people that want them without the HVAC's but it will be extra shipping charge to send the HVAC's out after that. I will have to find out how much sometime at the end of this week. So I thought I would let people know.

So its up to the first ten people if you want it all together with no extra shipping charge or the gauges without HVAC with an additional shipping charge to send the HVAC after that.

I guess thats it for now, if you have question please feel free to PM me.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
My cars parked so I dont give a [censored]. I will wait the next 2 months. I was looking foward to seeing them but o well. Whatever man. Thanks for setting thing up.

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Well...I've been waiting for my HVAC's forever...so I can wait another 2 months...bah.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
So its up to the first ten people if you want it all together with no extra shipping charge or the gauges without HVAC with an additional shipping charge to send the HVAC after that.

hehehe I'm number 10. PM sent

ATX -
Originally posted by bnoon:
Get enough HP/TQ and some traction and you can race a ricer one handed while sipping a slirpy. Nothing wrong with that.

<font class="post"> 16.251@85.42 mph
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Great to see those gauges. Thats the update I wanted! A couple months? Ah well what are you gonna do. Those pictures are enough to hold me for another couple months. Install your gauges Adam, then tell us if it is really a pain in the @$$.. I wanna know what I am going up against here.

J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Hey 1BADTOUR,

That is so cool to hear this update!
You can go ahead and ship my gauges to me now since I'm in the first 10 list, and then the HVAC later, when they eventually are done.
Just let me know how much money I need to PayPal to you, and it'll be there super quick-like.

Again, thanks for all your help in customizing my Contour!

Let me know how much
Thanks,
Josch

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by ABeeSVT:
Great to see those gauges. Thats the update I wanted! A couple months? Ah well what are you gonna do. Those pictures are enough to hold me for another couple months. Install your gauges Adam, then tell us if it is really a pain in the @$$.. I wanna know what I am going up against here.

I'm not in the top ten so I'll just wait for both the gauges and the HVAC when they come together. AND: I also wanna know what I'm up against so how bout taking pictures along the way and posting a how-to? That's something I bet we all would appreciate! Also thanks for putting this together and watching out for our best interests by not sending out screwed up units. A little extra waiting for quality where my car is concerned is not a problem.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Thanks for the updated 1BAD, sorry to hear that it has become such a big PITA for something that could have been done right the first time. Hopefully they offered you something for the inconvience at least.

Thanks again for all of your time and effort you are putting forth, sounds like it has become quite a nightmare (and with that said I guess I will just sit tight for my HVACs).

'04 Bright Red Ranger FX4 ~ S/C 4X4
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Were any of the SVT sets good? All I ordered was the SVT gauges and no HVAC. Oh, and how were the others messed?

-06 GTO Torrid Red/M6 -98 LS with BPU -05 Honda Odyssey EX-L mv .zig ..\for\great\.justice
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Sorry your post wasnt entiredly clear, did they screw up half the hvacs and none of the regulars, or did they never ship half of the regulars and messed up all of the hvacs. Just a little confused.

98 3.0 svt: Sold
Page 44 of 83 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard