Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 43 of 83 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 82 83
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by ABeeSVT:
Whoa! Week with no posts and now 5 posts... at least it is nice to know everyone is still here. I have faith that we will eventually get them... just I need to satisfy my curiosity. Good point... it has been 2 weeks since the order was placed... so they should get shipped out this week right? Hmmm....

True, but the order was supposed to be placed on October 25th, which puts that two week mark - well, two weeks ago.

-06 GTO Torrid Red/M6 -98 LS with BPU -05 Honda Odyssey EX-L mv .zig ..\for\great\.justice
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
i have faith in 1badtour the order was placed but they didnt start to print them or cut them or anyof that stuff for like a week after they were made ... something like that... all i know is he made the order then he was suppost to get a call about them... have faith... adam is trustworthy... this gb has been on for a loong time, but that long time will pay off... *promises yall* give him time to respond ill make sure to send him this way...

-b-rad

1996 ford contour sport
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
Sometimes I just start slowing down and glare in the rearview and say "yeah I could go for an SVT rear". Jackasses.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Keep in mind guys that 90% of the time we waited in this GB was due to people backing out or getting their payment in late to begin with. It's not Adam you should blame, it's the usual GB deadbeats that don't come through, the company being stupid, etc. It's just the facts of life when it comes to getting custom things like this done..

Tim

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Ok big update. Good news, look what the UPS man brought me yesterday. I got all of the gauges, but they really messed up half the order so I called them up, yelled, and got them to start working on fixing the rest of the gauges immediately. So I have ten without HVAC's that can be shipped out if ya'll want to hook up just the gauges and wait untill the HVAC's come in. If ya'll just want to wait for the complete order that will be fine too.

Ok now the bad news is, it will take 2 months to get the rest of the gauges. I'd just refund the money to you guys who have to wait 2 months, but they already have it. I'm truly sorry about this mess, but half the gauges were all messed up. Because of this I will go ahead and ship out the ones I have if you want, there a no HVAC's, they messed up on the print and it looked like crap. They will be making new HVAC's and everyone that ordered one will get a HVAC when the rest of the order comes in.

I'll give the 11th person on the list my gauges if ya'll want to go ahead and just get part of your order. Once again I'm sorry about how this group buy is going, but my hands are tied. Please hang in there and know that I'm not trying to screw anybody out of there money.:( I will post only when I have heard something from them or when I get the gauges which ever comes first. There really is no reason to update when there is nothing to update, unless ya'll want to hear I haven't heard anything every week. I'm not meaning to sound rude but I'm just trying to help people understand.

Also on a personal note the reason I haven't updated is because I have been working from 4pm to 4am everyday the last week. I just want everyone in this group buy to know that I have a job to hold down and if I can't find time to update about nothing, then it would be nice for some people to not get on here and drag my name through the mud. So I guess I'm just asking some people to be patient, you will get your gauges. Thanks and if you need anything PM me.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Adam,

Thanks for the update...I am fine with waiting for my gauges. I'd rather have a quality product and wait then not have them at all

Thanks,
Scott

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
You can go ahead and ship mine. i can wait for the HVAC. It will make it look like i'm slwoly upgrading to have the guages the nthe couple months later the Hvac

ATX -
Originally posted by bnoon:
Get enough HP/TQ and some traction and you can race a ricer one handed while sipping a slirpy. Nothing wrong with that.

<font class="post"> 16.251@85.42 mph
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Adam-

Thanks for everything you are doing to make this GB work. It's obviously a big headache for you, and there's no real benefit to you for putting everything together. So I'd like to say thanks.

On another note: I know that I am at the bottom of the list, which means I would be one of the last people to get the gauges. However, if you have the gauges for me, but not the HVAC, go ahead and ship them out and I'll wait for the HVAC.

99 SE Sport SilverFrost MTX 01 F4i Red/White My mom says I shouldn't talk to conservatives.
H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
Originally posted by Dionysus:
Thanks for everything you are doing to make this GB work. It's obviously a big headache for you, and there's no real benefit to you for putting everything together. So I'd like to say thanks.

That, and I can wait until whenever. I'm putting the SVT in storage next week, so I'm not planning on ripping out the instrument cluster anytime soon.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
i can wait on the hvac ... but wont this kick ya in the nuts on shipping if you send 2 different packages?

1996 ford contour sport
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
Sometimes I just start slowing down and glare in the rearview and say "yeah I could go for an SVT rear". Jackasses.

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
If the gauges you have now are fine Ill gladly take them. Im 5th (I believe) on the list so does that mean that Ill have good looking HVAC and Gauges? If so thats awesome. If not I can wait a lil longer on the HVAC. Id prefer them both at the same time if possible.

Im getting kinda antsy cause I really think these will look nice with my interior neons and the color scheme I wanna set up in my car.

If its a hassle for both then Ill wait till everythings all set.

Thank you

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit
Page 43 of 83 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard